Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BHA 1 3 Carlisle

• BHA 2 3 Carlisle

• Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Who would have thought back in August that the Albion would remain unbeaten in the league at the theatre of trees in March?

I keep expecting teams to sit back & grab a 1-0 win on the break, however, fortunately, the Gus bus alays has the key to unlock the door. However, we will need to treat Carlisle with respect.

Comfortably in mid table, we could think that the cumbrians will only be coming to sussex to have a jolly. However, Carlisle have won their three last league games at Charlton 3-1, Swindon 1-0 & Oldham 1-0.

With a sell out Withdean crowd (roaring?) the Albion forward, will Saturday's game be business as ususual for us.....or could Carlisle cause a surprise?

As always you decide..........

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Be a close game as Carlisle still have ambitions in for the Play Offs but I think we'll sneak it.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
My best mate is a cumbrian and over the last few years I dont recall having many "bragging rights" when we have played them, i fear and I am open for huge abuse, but i fear our first defeat and a 1-0 loss. I am sorry.

Stumpy Tim

They looked very useful up there and could easily have turned us over. They'll put a lot of people in the box, but will also pass it around a bit. 2-1 win but it won't be easy and Elf will be tested on his return

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Midfielder Harry Arter is joining them this afternoon when they arrive in Brighton, on loan from Bournemouth. Can't see him getting off the bench tomorrow but a good addition for a side that like to play a bit of football. They will set up as a midfield diamond with attacking fullbacks so interesting to compare. Wadsworth is quoted as saying they will try to counteract us and then play their own football - might struggle to do both so I'm going for 3-1

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
going for the typical doom and gloom and saying a 2-1 defeat

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Fancy us to win 2-1, with them scoring near the end of the game, to make us sweat abit. We battled well on Tuesday, so can mix it if we have to. Will be interested to see if Gus goes for 3 up front, after last two games he may switch to 4-4-2 to bolster the midfield.

:amex:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
4-0 to the good guys

:clap2:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
2-2 with us coming from behind twice and finally returning to form in the second half after a couple of shaky matches, and pushing hard for the winner, shaving the post in the 77th minute and being denied a certain penalty in the 83rd minute. When they get a red card in the 87th minute we get one final chance but the crossbar comes to their rescue.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They looked very useful up there and could easily have turned us over. They'll put a lot of people in the box, but will also pass it around a bit. 2-1 win but it won't be easy and Elf will be tested on his return

That was YEARS ago though, when the Gus Bus was barely into second gear. They've lost a couple of important players since then too, in Madine and Harte.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I like the look of one of the Carlisle fans' predictions of Murray scoring all the goals in a 9-0 win for the Albion, but I'm plumping for a more conservative 3-0 win.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Cant see us going whole season unbeaten at home and this is exactly the type of game that could be our undoing.

Albion 1 carlisle 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here