Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA up for grabs.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How very original...its all related to us being gay? OH YES! thats because were from Brighton! HAHAHAHAHA ha...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
:lolol:
You cheeky Palace scamps.

I actually found that quite funny... and there is nothing wrong with pink shirts - it takes a real man to wear pink, and I bet you palace fans all want to feel a real man :safeway

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Is your cancer charity thing a wind up? Just asking because you don't show it on your shit board as a link?

No it's not, it is on another Palace board Ron Noades' Mum (Crystal Palace fans forum) - Login and the BBS and Ronnoadesmum don't really get on. It is genuine and Brighton fans have been very generous to which we are truly grateful.

Edit. There is a link on the BBS its just not a sticky. I will try to find it.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
The link was probably posted as a joke.

The fundraising is of course genuine.

It would take a real arsehole to believe that football fans would try to publically take money from other football fans by falsely representing a charity.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The link was probably posted as a joke.

The fundraising is of course genuine.

It would take a real arsehole to believe that football fans would try to publically take money from other football fans by falsely representing a charity.

No need to get all aggressive, it was just an observation. Correctly handled by little al.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here