Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BHA 1 3 Southampton

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • BHA 2 3 Southampton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Given that tomorrow is a bank holiday, I have post the score predictor a day earlier.

Great that we are champions & of course (PO) for the Saints .......stand for play off's. Well whatever happens from here they are guaranteed at least a playoff spot!

Hopefully, Gus & the boys will be up for the challenge & to reach the magic 100 point mark. However, Southampton will be a very stren test & of course need 3 points themselves.

Hopefully, the biggest gate at Withdean will experience an Albion win & an entertaining game.

However, as always you decide........................

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's got all the hallmarks of Albion v Reading back in 2003.

I can't make up my mind. Either we will draw (1-1) or we will absolutely SPANK them, 3-0. It really does depend which Albion turn up. I'm hoping it's the Albion that rolls back the glory months and plays as they did at Peterborough and Charlton.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I honesty think now that the pressure is off and the season over, the guys will play in a relaxed and breath taking fashion, they are going to rip the SCC apart from start to finish with such grace. I am going for 3-1 to the seagulls and lot of fist pumping from Gus.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
of course another impact will be Peterborough and Huddersfield`s respective results on Good Friday.
hopefully they will both win to put the pressure back on stains.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
A very 'open' game with both sides creating lots of chances but the Albion more clinical by finishing off two of them.

Brighton 2-0 Southampton

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
of course another impact will be Peterborough and Huddersfield`s respective results on Good Friday.
hopefully they will both win to put the pressure back on stains.

Huudersfield and Peterborough both have potentially very tough games, away at MK Dons and Orient repsectively, good luck to them both :thumbsup:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Revenge for 1978 please boys and I do not care how long ago it was or who believes it was not a contrived result against Spurs as someone posted the other day ffffs Southampton and Spurs both managers plus the Police - fearing a Riot if Spurs lost !! agreed to play out a draw and that is the truth. McMenemy admitted to it years ago when pushed into answering.I believe crossing the halfway line during a game is permitted !! by both teams !! So Champs go out a stuff them for those who were there at the Goldstone that day. To ram Adkins words down his throat in an extremely stylish slaughter of his so far ahead team.
Have now got off soapbox sorry lol

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
3-3

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Hate to say it but i can honestly see them beating us. The match is everything them to them. Our work is done. 1-2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here