Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA and Palace both get to Play Off Finals...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
60,000 Brighton and Palarse fans together....

(parp) :ohmy:

Nov 3, 2003
wood CP & BHA unite to be up against the sheep? its a thought, could be a massive operation for the sheep OB, but to their credit i belive theyve a very good reputation for keeping trouble at bay anyway we dont have an axe to grind with the sheep people do we???

Albion Rob

Maybe we could team up with West Ham. Sort of egg them on while they kick the shit out the scummers then chuck in a few sly kicks of our own when they're on the deck.

Or maybe Palace and West Ham would unite against us being as they're all from London and that. i find that thought very scary.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
FG is right. The Welsh OB did a great job last year in keeping Cardiff City fans out of the city centre on Play Off weekend and the only major trouble was between Wolves and Sheffield United and that was on the Friday night in Bristol!
Still, Palace vs Brighton rivalry is a bit more intense then most that their OB have had to sort out, and it would be on a massive scale. When Man Utd played Liverpool in Cardiff there was lots of trouble, including a 12 year old scouser being taken to the nick for slashing someone back open.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Jambo Seagull said:
I can't see Palace getting past Sunderland.
lets hope not but with that scum johnson i can see them being prem scum:

:(

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Don't really see it happening.
It's got to be a Sunderland v West Ham final .... Sunderland are in form and will thump Palace (I hope!)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
On the Left Wing said:
Don't really see it happening.
It's got to be a Sunderland v West Ham final .... Sunderland are in form and will thump Palace (I hope!)

Can't be bothered to look it up but isn't Sunderland's recent form (incl cup) something like:

LDLLWW

???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jambo

That is the Sunderland that lost 3-0 to Palace a few weeks ago and Palace could have had about 10!

West Ham/ Bristol City/ Brighton/ Sunderland/ Huddersfield/ Mansfield/Cardiff City all at the same time. I wouldn't take my chances with any of them. I will stay with my mother in Bridgewater I think

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
dave the gaffer said:
Jambo

That is the Sunderland that lost 3-0 to Palace a few weeks ago and Palace could have had about 10!

West Ham/ Bristol City/ Brighton/ Sunderland/ Huddersfield/ Mansfield/Cardiff City all at the same time. I wouldn't take my chances with any of them. I will stay with my mother in Bridgewater I think

They lost to Palace when distracted by the Cup Semi Final and fielded a team with 6 regulars missing. I still think it will be a toss up between them and West Ham for the final slot though.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sunderland also had their goalie sent off early on.

Uncle Buck, agree that Swansea vs Cardiff is intense, but also has often been played with no away supporters at the game. Also not likely to have 30,000 of each side there either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here