Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bha 0 - reading 1... just 3 points from the drop zone now..

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Micky Adams just confirmed that Forsters goal was handball. Sky's replays confirm this.

Forster, you cheating !!!!.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
With our goal difference, I'm becoming a bit nervous.
Coventry is a HHUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE game.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
I felt we deserved nothing from the game. Better second half and a battling display - but woeful in first half. They had a couple of close penalty decisons and the game looked to be petering out to a draw.

It aint over yet but if we play like that it soon will be..:nono: :nono:

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
the right footed denilson said:
but still 3 points better off than the teams below us.

Exactly! We are still well above relegation so remain positive. As for all you weird palarse fans stroking yourself off on this board at the moment you need to take a reality pill and look at where you are in the league. Dribble yer load an f*** off to bed dreaming of mummy..

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Roger Mellie said:
Exactly! We are still well above relegation so remain positive. As for all you weird palarse fans stroking yourself off on this board at the moment you need to take a reality pill and look at where you are in the league. Dribble yer load an f*** off to bed dreaming of mummy..
LOL yes in the PREMIERSHIP. See IF we get relegated we're in the Championship. IF you get releagted you're in League 1 :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Depressing but we must remain positive - we can stay up.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
eagles #1 said:
LOL yes in the PREMIERSHIP. See IF we get relegated we're in the Championship. IF you get releagted you're in League 1 :lolol:

Yes but WHEN we get enough points to stay up you sadly wont and will be at the Withdean again next season:salute: :salute:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
I bet we end up with a mile of injurys at the crucial time,can't in a million years see us beating cov away:nono:

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
KinkyGoebels said:
2 with the teams goal difference

Ok fair point and I know we have been crap recently but tonite was better and 6 points are in us. The footy was not nice first half but we did nullify a good midfield and if not for the goal could of grabbed it late on.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
It aint over until dawn french sings ... would love to know who else is playing who down at the bottom

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
our goal difference is woeful, I seriously fear for our safety now, although at the end of the day we're lucky to be in this division anyway. Its incredible how we can have risen to the lofty heights of mid table then had such a dreadfully poor run in the last month . . .football eh :rolleyes:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
It's the fact that you don't say WHY you think we can stay up that bothers me.

I'm going to say it now: I think we're f***ed.

f***ing f***ed.

Sadly, I agree. Although we've got the points, form counts for an awful lot at this stage of the season; Gillingham are on great form, Forest are going well ... although Coventry aren't doing much better, it could quite easily be us and them to go down.

Something fundamental's got to change - the last four games have been utterly awful.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
eagles #1 said:

Blimey, didn't realise you were a genius too. Is there no end to your talents?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I said last week if we lost to Reading we'd REALLY be in trouble. Yers, I'm pessimistic but I'm not down. I want us to stay up but even if we go down we go down with our heads up...... form is against us but if we trying the fickle fate we've had is bound to turn. Come on Albion!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here