RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Ladbrokes

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks pretty good Ron.
Chuck in an AJAX v Arsenal and you'll be COINING it.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Easy 10 said:
Looks pretty good Ron.
Chuck in an AJAX v Arsenal and you'll be COINING it.

nah i don't wanna get too greedy:lolol:

plus not so sure on ajax, if i were to chuck another one in it would be aldershot vs HEREFORD who are a good price but like i say better not get to greedy, be happy if them four come in.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
After winning on Mcshane on saturday I'm sticking with him for a two in a row, ALso Us to win 1-0 and Leon to score the goal 50/1 have some of that as well.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
tinx said:
After winning on Mcshane on saturday I'm sticking with him for a two in a row, ALso Us to win 1-0 and Leon to score the goal 50/1 have some of that as well.

greedy aint ya.......

were 3/1 jsut to win the game.......

there super odds on there own surely...

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
JUVENTUS v Rapid Vienna
BARCELONA v Udinese
SHEFF UTD v Plymouth

£20 returns £46.

Crewe v WOLVES
DONCASTER v Swindon
BRISTOL CITY v Barnsley
SARFEND v Yeovil

£5 returns £54.

Draws
Luton v Preston
Millwall v QPR
Chester v Carlisle
Rushden v Northampton

£1 returns 101.

Might do the old Butters 1-0 job at 175/1 as well. Plus summat else depending on if there's any good handicap offers on the coupon.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Benny Zamora said:
JUVENTUS v Rapid Vienna
BARCELONA v Udinese
SHEFF UTD v Plymouth

£20 returns £46.

Crewe v WOLVES
DONCASTER v Swindon
BRISTOL CITY v Barnsley
SARFEND v Yeovil

£5 returns £54.

Draws
Luton v Preston
Millwall v QPR
Chester v Carlisle
Rushden v Northampton

£1 returns 101.

Might do the old Butters 1-0 job at 175/1 as well. Plus summat else depending on if there's any good handicap offers on the coupon.

like the look of the first two bets.......

good luck nsc betting crew....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bankers in my eyes (all homes)

Barca v Udinese
Munich v Bruges
Juventus v Rapid Vienna
Norwich v Hull
Forest v Blackpool
Wycombe v Wrexham

£5 on , not sure how much i will win . Let you know tomorrow

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Forest and Norwich are definitely not bankers! They're both in rubbish form. I agree wit the others though.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
forrest starting to play like they should,lester has made all the difference

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Formerly Known as DEZ said:
Forest and Norwich are definitely not bankers! They're both in rubbish form. I agree wit the others though.

agreed, altho i have backed forest:ohmy:

no such thing as a banker but i expect them all to come off except norwich.......:(

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I don't understand why Chelsea are not on tighter odds to beat Liverpool? Must be worth a couple of quid, surely?

Got a beauty during the week. Stan James does in-running betting up until the 85th minute, and the match on offer was in the Brazilian league. Corinthians against Flamengo. Well, there is a site called soccerstand.com who do live updates on all football matches. Although Corinthians were 3-1 up after 75 minutes, the odds were only 1-4, which seemed strange, so I unloaded my account onto it. I didn't realise that the odds had not updated since the last goal had been scored (in the 75th minute), and I had hit the fluke periiod between updates - the odds went from 1-4, to 1-10, then upwards from there. I put a three figure sum on, and although it's odd-on betting, I still got a nice little sum back.

I think I may do something similar tonight, see how the odds are updated compared to the speed of the reports coming in. I think it may be different with European matches, but the non-Euro matches might have something to offer.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
HampshireSeagulls said:
I don't understand why Chelsea are not on tighter odds to beat Liverpool? Must be worth a couple of quid, surely?

Got a beauty during the week. Stan James does in-running betting up until the 85th minute, and the match on offer was in the Brazilian league. Corinthians against Flamengo. Well, there is a site called soccerstand.com who do live updates on all football matches. Although Corinthians were 3-1 up after 75 minutes, the odds were only 1-4, which seemed strange, so I unloaded my account onto it. I didn't realise that the odds had not updated since the last goal had been scored (in the 75th minute), and I had hit the fluke periiod between updates - the odds went from 1-4, to 1-10, then upwards from there. I put a three figure sum on, and although it's odd-on betting, I still got a nice little sum back.

I think I may do something similar tonight, see how the odds are updated compared to the speed of the reports coming in. I think it may be different with European matches, but the non-Euro matches might have something to offer.

i agree with the theory on chelsea i think they are brilliant value for punters 2moro, i think they will worsen by the time it gets to kick off tho, ppl mite well go bit on it 2moro.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Right, snorted.

AJAX v Arsenal
BARCELONA v Udinese
BAYERN v Bruges
JUVE v Rapid Vienna
SHEFF U v Plymouth

£5 4-fold pays £19.77

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Easy 10 said:
Right, snorted.

AJAX v Arsenal
BARCELONA v Udinese
BAYERN v Bruges
JUVE v Rapid Vienna
SHEFF U v Plymouth

£5 4-fold pays £19.77

all good easy.....

hope ajax do the business for u......

others are pretty secure....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Arsenal decimated, no Bergkamp, Henry, Gilberto, van Persie or Lehmann. Lightweight looking midfield of Flamini and Fabregas. Llungberg leading the line up-front...bet the bastards scrape a DRAW anyway

:angry:

Last edited:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I've gone for home wins in the following:-

Barcelona v Udinese
Bayern v Bruges
Juventus v Vienna
Sheff Utd v Plymouth
Doncaster v Swindon
Exeter v Woking