Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best thing for a shocking hamgover please

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I had a bit of a beano last night with Mrs Glover and had around 4 double whiskies which is fine but the rather foolishly drank a couple of glasses of white wine from a bottle that had been hanging around for a few days and then Mrs Glover forced me to drink 2 bottles of Grolsch. I also had a bit of a smoke fest and to cap it all did not eat anything last night.

Needless to say I am feel a little fragile this morning and need some idea of how to get through the day.

Your assistance is apprieciated.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
good god I can't even write " Hamgover ! :dunce:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Kingsley Amis (who had some expertise on the subject) used to recommend vigorous sex.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am a fool. How many more times will it take for me to realise if I mix my drinks I feel shocking the next day. I am a very very silly boy :dunce: :nono: :jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I always found that a nice glass of STOP f***ing MOANING AND GET ON WITH IT works fine.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gareth Glover said:
I am a fool. How many more times will it take for me to realise if I mix my drinks I feel shocking the next day. I am a very very silly boy :dunce: :nono: :jester:

Write that out 100 times to give the rest of us a laugh.

Seriously - lots of water & two paracetamol.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chappers with your experience of shocking hangover you must have some ideas for me. Don't be a bastard.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
Chappers with your experience of shocking hangover you must have some ideas for me. Don't be a bastard.

Okay, drink two very strong cups of black coffee and as much water as you can drink and then go and have a massive shit. This will clear your body of all the wind that you are currently holding in your intestines and hopefully you will be rehydrated.

good luck.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I imagine a thread full of Jenny Frost might hit the mark.

I might have gone out on a limb on this one though...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Salt and Vinegar discos, and Lucozade Sport

Failing that - go down the pub:drink:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Okay, drink two very strong cups of black coffee and as much water as you can drink and then go and have a massive shit. This will clear your body of all the wind that you are currently holding in your intestines and hopefully you will be rehydrated.

good luck.

Doesn't work with me.:nono:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I recommend loads of fluid, in particular sugary tea and Lucozade sport. A super fryup / english brekkie can help too, but if its a really bad hungover, the sight of scrabmled eggs, beens and black pudding might be a bit too much :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here