Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BEST telly advert EVER!!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Well?

Im just listaning to Park Life on Radio 1 and it reminded me of that Nike advert with all the park football games and David Seaman jumping up at a corner to punch away, or Ian Wright scoring a goal against a sunday team.

I just thaught that it was a quality advert!

What do you think is the best advert EVER to be shown on our telly screens?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The one at the moment is good where a Tiger lowers itself into a pool of water!

:lolol: :bowdown: :lolol:

Last edited:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
smash_ad.JPG

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Both quality adverts!

Someone told m that the honda advert was acctually filmed like that with no computer graphics but im not to sure!

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
The Nutralia shower gel advert from around 1994 - the only advert ever screened in the UK to feature (gasp) a female nipple!!!

was shown 3 times before the volume of complaints led to it being withdrawn for the screen.

cracking nipple though.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Some of the Guinness ones are pretty good, the one with the swimmer comes to mind, with that excellent sound track. The flake and Renault adverts are probably tops when it comes to eye candy, for straight blokes anyway. I like the Peugeot ads with the toy cars, especially the bloke chasing the one that winds up.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I think it's appeal is greatest to Red Sox fans, but I am partial to this Nike advert from 2004:

Here

Just watched the Good v. Evil Nike ad, and had two thoughts:

1.) THIS IS TREMENDOUS!
2.) You'd think they'd have hired a stadium, and pay for extras in the crowd scene, instead of just using file footage from the San Siro.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What about this one. This used to ablsolutely scare the crap out of me when I was little. It still gives me the creeps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here