Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Me too

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sheffield Wednesday for me, they were very well organised at the time but I think events off the pitch have had an effect.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
oldham cetainly weren't the best, they were just thugs, i agree with Beachy

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Going by the games i've seen i'd say Swindon was the one game we really had to battle

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
oldham cetainly weren't the best, they were just thugs, i agree with Beachy

I have to say Oldham were basically very bully boy in their attitude and clue is normally the size of players.

Wednesday to me looked very good and well organised but as I said off the field will probably cause more issues.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Wendy by far

Edit: Was supposed to vote Wednesday but somehow ended up voting for Oldham :dunce:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I didn't see Rochdale at the Withdean ( :down: ) but I saw them at Southampton and they've been the best League 1 side I've seen this season, ourselves aside.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Oldham? are you shitting me?

A few big men who are good footballers but not special for our level, and they smacked us about a bit?

Its a style of football but it wasn't very effective, and ultimately we beat them.

I'm going to say Bournemouth. I've not yet consistantly felt scared when another team got the ball in our half this season until today. You can see why they are the best attacking side statistically this season.

We beat them but for all intents and purposes. Our performance did and the result should have gone our way but only just.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I thought MK dons looked good - threatened up front and 2-0 flattered us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here