• Ali G Indahouse

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Borat

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Bruno

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The Dictator

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I don't like any of them, just clicked on this thread to say that his films are awful

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 18477

It's decent! I preferred it to Bruno. I actually thought Bruno was pretty shit!

Enjoyed Ali G and Borat though.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The Dictator is pretty bad I don't recommend seeing it. Doesn't even nearly come close to Borat

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Thought The Dictator was pretty good myself, although a bit crappy in places. Ali G is annoying, Borat is very overhyped and i didnt enjoy it and Bruno was awful - so process of elimination - i went for the one that was least crap.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Although Borat is funny, I couldn't watch it all. Too cringey for me.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Only seen Borat so that gets my vote. The Dictator does look quite amusing but it's a different type of film that doesn't make idiots out of people.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Borat is good because he plays on unsuspecting yanks so its chuckles galore.

He tried the same with bruno but it didnt quite work as well tho it had its moments.

I enjoyed the dictator amd there are some great scenes namely the video game, the helicopter and the birth plus the usual offend everyone and everything.

Cant really compare the three (or 4 if you count ali g) but as a standalone the dictator is well worth a view.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Hardest poll I've seen on here - can't decide, like them all, although didn't like Ali G first time round but gets better with every watch. Haven't seen The Dictator yet.......

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Saw the Dictator last night, enjoyed it. Didn't think it was as good as Borat but it's definitely worth going to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here