Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best place in the world?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
CrabtreeBHA said:
went up there last year during a huge thunderstorm, fantastic to see fork lightning striking lancing-littlehampton area whilst we remained in the dry - one of the most amazing scenes I have ever seen.

love it up there. just sit there for hours in my car listening to musak/reading or whatever.

best place in the world.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
love it up there. just sit there for hours in my car listening to musak/reading or whatever.

best place in the world

we used to do that . . .. get stoned and watch people hooning round the flyover in cars and vans . . . .oh to be an easily amused teenager !!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
zefarelly said:

best place in the world

we used to do that . . .. get stoned and watch people hooning round the flyover in cars and vans . . . .oh to be an easily amused teenager !!!

in my <ahem> boy racing days (not that I was one as I did'nt have a car, I was a mere passenger as there was bugger all else to do at night) we used to drive up there and "hang" for awhile. Never forget one night, we had a smoke, car filled up so we all got out with smoke bellowing into the night sky and there was this can in the car park that was'nt there earlier. So we wandered upto it and saw a couple going at it like rabbits.....marvelous scenes whilst stoned :D

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
1. Gili Air - Gilli Islands - Lombok - Indonesia.

2. Ko lanta - South Thailand.

3. Brighton & Hove

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Milford Track, south island of New Zealand.

Away from everything with all kinds of different views (snow capped mountains, shimmering lakes, flowing waterfalls, rain forest etc). Very LOTR and you can only see a maximum of about 30 people a day since thats all they will allow at a time !!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
ha ha . . .they must have been pretty small to be in a can . . . .are you sure they wherent pygmy rabbits :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

the funniest one we saw was a guy hanging the tail end of a skip lorry out, going round and round the roundabout, faster and faster . . .it was about 5am in the morning !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here