Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best only fools and horses script??

Kev the Ape

i have to say the funniest script had to be when del fell went through the bar with trigger looking round seeing where he was. And then del pops up and goes lets get out of here, trigger says are we going to try for those birds, del nah mate your cramping my style your cramping my style mate. CLASSIC

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they're discussing the chill in the bathroom

"she says our bathrooms haunted"
"don't be stupid albert"
"she can tell these sorts of things. elsie partridge is a medium"
"is she? well, you better whip this round to her in the morning"

del pulls out a flowery dress. brilliant

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
you have gotta love that programme.

Pure comic genius :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
"only and idiot would want one of those mobile phones. i expect you've got one trigger"
"no i haven't..........im thinking of getting one though"

Kev the Ape

what about the one with the dodgy singer who cant pronouce his R's.

raquel- we saw it out to the death please elease me, ongatulations, happy bithday and the geen geen gass of home.

rodney- and then there was a version of ock and oll. :lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm no big fan of the program, especially all epsisodes since Lennard Pearce (Grandad) died). However the time when they're cleaning the chandelier - and Grandad unloosens the wrong one - is one of the great moments of British comedy. The 'falling through the bar' one is a classic as well. Shame they had to let the series drag on and in and on.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Brovian said:
I'm no big fan of the program, especially all epsisodes since Lennard Pearce (Grandad) died). However the time when they're cleaning the chandelier - and Grandad unloosens the wrong one - is one of the great moments of British comedy. The 'falling through the bar' one is a classic as well. Shame they had to let the series drag on and in and on.

Have to agree on this one, far better when Grand-dad was in it!

:clap2:

Kev the Ape said:
what about the one with the dodgy singer who cant pronouce his R's.

raquel- we saw it out to the death please elease me, ongatulations, happy bithday and the geen geen gass of home.

rodney- and then there was a version of ock and oll. :lolol:

Hate to be picky but it was please welease me, congwatulations and the gween, gween gwass of home.

And a medley of wock and woll. Mr Twotter. Wodney. Waquel.

It was on UK Gold last night - I still cry with laughter when I see it.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Interesting side point, OFAH is in fact still going, but the characters are now in Eastenders. Del Boy is Alfie Moon, Rodney is Spencer and Grandad/Albert is Nana Moon. Even the dialog is similar to the over-treacly scripts of the last few series:
"Love you bruv."
"Yeah you too bruv."

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Brovian said:
I'm no big fan of the program,

<snip>

However the time when they're cleaning the chandelier - and Grandad unloosens the wrong one - is one of the great moments of British comedy.

blimey, I could have written that myself. Comic genius.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Brovian said:
However the time when they're cleaning the chandelier - and Grandad unloosens the wrong one - is one of the great moments of British comedy. The 'falling through the bar' one is a classic as well. Shame they had to let the series drag on and in and on.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
By far my favourite. When I'm watching that episode I find myself sniggering even before the chandelier drops - a bit weird I know ! :jester:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I love 'go west young man' - Dell and Rodney are trying to chat up a couple of sorts and bragging that rodney is a top tennis player and del is his coach.

Del is going into one about getting used to playing on astrotuf in the USA rather than grass, Rodney gets distracted and looks away.

Then one of the girls ask:

Girl: So, Rodney, what do you prefer ?
Rodney: Eh ?
Girl: What do you prefer, Grass or astroturf ?
Rodney: Errr, I dont know, ive never smoked astroturf !!

:lolol: Classic :lolol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
What about the Jolly Boys outing?

Stop off at boozer..coach driver gets pissed and they carry him out where Del and Trigger are chatting.

Trigger: What's wrong with him then?

Del: Snowblindness, Trig its snowblindness!

Trigger: Thank god you said that I thought he was pissed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here