Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best....House.....EVER!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I love the 'no survey possible' 'bring a torch' and 'completion to take place within 28 days of offer'

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
With Palace looking to leave Selhurst could this be their new supporters' club ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bargain price though - even if it costs £50k to get house habitable, that's a 3-bed house in Brighton for well under £200k. Good investment.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Full description:
CASH BUYERS WITH PROOF OF FUNDS ONLY NEED APPLY.

Full of rubbish and requiring substantial modernisation and renovation throughout the property currently has limited flooring to ground level with parts of the internal staircase also missing. BRING A TORCH.

The property is to be bought as seen with no survey possible and completion to take place within 28 days of acceptance of offer.

Best offers to be made to sole agent with proof of funds, Neil Sutherland, 152 Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 3LG by Friday 28th January 2011.

:lolol:

Dirk lovelace

Jul 14, 2009
Oooooo spookey ... my friend spoke to me about this house a couple of days ago.

The estate agent says they already have several sealed bids, the £120k is clearly just a come and get me price. Opinion is that it will cost between 50-80K to do up (needs new roof too) and when complete would sell c275k.

Doesn't look so bad, put like that.

Will go for more, despite everything and the current market

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Good job the sites not in smellovision.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Im registed with Southerlands and asked for a property that 'needed a bit of work'. Was amused when they emailed that to me saying it met my requirements. FFS i meant something that needed a new carpet/lick of paint .!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
All joking aside, that will be a good little earner for someone who has the time to spare.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bargain price though - even if it costs £50k to get house habitable, that's a 3-bed house in Brighton for well under £200k. Good investment.

Agreed, under auction I doubt it would go for much under £180k, although still a potential bargain, depending on the extent of the rennovation work.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Good job the sites not in smellovision.

If I were somewhat younger Skip I would snatch their hand off
big house
nice area
converted would make a fortune
but unfortunately I am 20 years to old

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If could sell my 1 bed in Hastings today, I'd snap that up. Guess you would struggle to get any mortgage on it though if no survey possible. Not likely to accept the cash bid I could make lol

It looks very nice.

Anyway, a couple of skips later, and a few struts, stairs and doors replaced, and you will have it painted up in no time.

There will be some fittings to get (ebay), redo the bathroom with 'old stock' or going-out-of business ivory, kitchen courtesy of some rich person replacing the one from a house they just bought. A couple of days on walls and flintwork, a week to paint the outside trim, hire a decent roofer. A couple of days on wallsand flintwork, a week to paint the outside trims, and put it back on the market. Semi-detached is a plus too. Tidy profit in potential, I would think.

Raonull

Jun 29, 2011
USA
Hi,
The estate agent says they already, have several sealed bids the $110k is clearly just a come and get me price. Opinion is that it will cost between 60-80K to do up needs new roof too and when complete would sell 265k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here