Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Goal music at Grounds

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Though it annoys me,i have to say QPR's Pigbag - Perfecto Allstarz because any set of fans(excluding Palarse)can do it well.

DA DA DA DA
OOOOOO
DA DA DA DA

Anyone else like anything?Tom Hark?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...I hate hearing Tom Hark played, they were a Sussex band, that song is as much Brighton as GOSBTS, why can't they play something that reflects their location.

...last Saturday at Stoke, why couldn't they have played something by Robbie Williams, a local boy turned good, each time the ball hit the back of our net, maybe "let me entertain you" or should that have been "let me rip you off, kick chunks out of your wingers, and bore you to death with our awful rendition of Delilah", bitter...too bloody right I am.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Gully said:

...last Saturday at Stoke, why couldn't they have played something by Robbie Williams, a local boy turned good, each time the ball hit the back of our net, maybe "let me entertain you" or should that have been "let me rip you off, kick chunks out of your wingers, and bore you to death with our awful rendition of Delilah", bitter...too bloody right I am.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bitter, twisted and bitter again!!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Gully said:
...I hate hearing Tom Hark played, they were a Sussex band, that song is as much Brighton as GOSBTS, why can't they play something that reflects their location.

Williams supports Vale.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I agree with the posters
at the top, can't stand the goal music, let the fans do it, that's what we're here for. tossers:angry:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I know Robbie supports Port Vale, there was an attempt at irony and sarcasm in my post...guess I have a tumor in my humour!!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
There is no such thing as good 'goal music'.

If you can't celebrate spontaneously after a goal is scored then why are you there?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gully said:

I think Tom Hark has its roots in Africa which, last time I looked, wasn't in the Brighton conurbation;)

Also-'goal music' is for clubs like Borient, Stoke, Wolves and Phalarse.

Last edited:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Goal Music isn't right..
When we score I shout my head off, that's enough.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gully said:
I know Robbie supports Port Vale, there was an attempt at irony and sarcasm in my post...guess I have a tumor in my humour!!!

I think he's outed himself as a Chelski 'supporter'....

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
BHA links said:

If you can't celebrate spontaneously after a goal is scored then why are you there?
Nail hit firmly on head there.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
BHA links said:

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here