Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Football League Ground...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You are not from Bletchley, are you? I was up in MK to watch some hockey the other day and the place stank of rotting sheep, stuffed with rotting dogs, stuffed with rotting rats. Horrific smell. The odour of cow shit, when I finally reached MK, was a blessing in disguise.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
SCUMHURST isn't even the best Football League Ground ever owned by Ron Noades, and he hates palarse fans more than I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can almost forgive him his association with the scum after the way he f***ed over Tulip man,shat all over the palarse "players",fans and nearly financially crippled and destroyed Tangoman.
I bet he had a hand in the imfamous CHRISTAL PALACE shirt cock up too.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
London Road, no competition. If you think otherwise, you haven't been there. Those terraces should be listed... Now that's an idea, time for a petition?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Out of the ones I have visited...not all of them...I reckon Pride Park takes some beating, but for atmosphere I have always liked Bramhall Lane...and for some bizarre reason, seeing as we always play wank when we go there, the City Ground in Bristol...an old style ground that seems to have been totally bypassed by the modern age, which probably adds to its charm.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Falmer already better than the rest,& has better smelling toilets,parking etc.All it needs is a superior burger van to be Top Banana,even though it ain't open yet.Bescot ok,even if beer shite!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Haven't been to St Marys, guess that is good. Was impressed with MKDons ground last year. Norwich have a very nice ground. Forest too. Worrying how many clubs with good grounds are below championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here