Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Fans Ever

wxmsimon

Nov 12, 2004
Just had to come on to say a huge huge thanks for everything you do and everything your fans have said to help Wrexham

It is save to say that whatever happens you will be the second best supported club in North Wales.

Actions like yours and the Hull fans a couple of weeks ago actually bring a tear to my eye.

Many Thanks

A desperate Midlands Wrexham Fan & now a Brighton Fan

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thank you - we've been there and know the pain.

Hopefully you will get back to where you were in the not to distant future.

At times like this we all need to Unite together and make sure football is the winner.

Glyndwr red wxmfc

Sep 23, 2004
Wrexham
Brighton fans are being mentioned all over North Wales.

Last nights WST meeting
Local Media
Word of mouth.

Local people are asking me what and why are Brighton fans doing to help WFC. (people who dont even follow football)

It seems you are all becoming local hero's.

If you all decide to holiday in North wales next summer be sure to wear your Brighton tops as you'll get an even more welcome in the hillside than normal. :clap2:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Those bastards who are trying to destroy your club will surely get their comeuppance one day.These wankers who are motivated solely by money must not be allowed to win.or football in general,not just Wrexham FC,will be the loser.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Glyndwr red wxmfc said:
Brighton fans are being mentioned all over North Wales.

Last nights WST meeting
Local Media
Word of mouth.

Local people are asking me what and why are Brighton fans doing to help WFC. (people who dont even follow football)

It seems you are all becoming local hero's.

If you all decide to holiday in North wales next summer be sure to wear your Brighton tops as you'll get an even more welcome in the hillside than normal. :clap2:
I've got a cottage in Cricieth(spelling?) booked for next Summer.,and will be proudly displaying the stripes in Snowdonia:clap2:

wxmsimon

Nov 12, 2004
WOW

All i can say is WOW

I have seen all the support on our message board but just spent ages looking thru your TOP board and it is even more amazing than i imagined

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
This board is a great board anyhow, not just the great support we've had but some of the off topic threads, it's a real community.

Sams Dad I go on holiday to Porthmadog now with my wife and we are going next year so I will look out for you!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
StephenWrexhamFc said:

Sams Dad I go on holiday to Porthmadog now with my wife and we are going next year so I will look out for you!

As a Prisoner fan Porthmadog (well Portmerion to be precise) is holy ground and will definately be up there in the stripes next year.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheeky Monkey said:
As a Prisoner fan Porthmadog (well Portmerion to be precise) is holy ground and will definately be up there in the stripes next year.

I thought Portmerion was some overpriced china thing my wife annoyingly collects

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
All the best Wrexham!

We really hope you pull through!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
wrexham till i die :clap:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Until recently my parents had a cottage in Tafarn-y-Gelyn (Near Mold & not too far from Wrexham, as it happens)

Anyway, 3 years ago I went to babysit said cottage, for two weeks. Being well, well out in the sticks my nearest walking distance civilisation was a pub in a place called Loggerheads.

I walked down there one evening for a few jars & got chatting to the barman & of course the universal language of football cropped up.

BARMAN: "What football team do you follow?"

ME: "You don't want to know", I replied jokingly.

BARMAN: "Ha, ha! Well it can't be as bad as mine!"

I thought then 'arghh, he must be a Wrexham fan - I've got him nailed!

With a certain smugness & reassurance I said; "I support Brighton & Hove Albion" (whilst arrogantly flicking a bit of fluff, Ricky Gervais stylee, from my coat - not really!)

To my amazement he burst out laughing??! 'Oh shit' I thought, 'he's gonna be Man U or Liverpool'

As I awaited the usual piss-taking etc. The barman replied:

"I support Brighton too!"...........

Needless to say I received many an ale for gratis over the next few days!

:clap2:

Good luck Wrexham. I will be wearing a red top at Brighton v Burnley next weekend - The only red top I have is the England away jersey though - sorry! ;)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I spent a few summers in Macynlleth, Stripes on show a few days each time

North Wales I like. The South is a bit iffy, though....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading about what is going on in Wrexham brings back the gut wrenching feelings of the last days at the Goldstone when it looked like Archer and Stanley were going to succeed in folding the club:(

Don't know what other Albion fans think about it, but the abandoned game against York seemed to me to be the turning point. The media actually took front page notice, even if not for the right reasons.....is there a lesson there for clubs like Wrexham??

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
Anyone fancy a day out in London? We're playing Hayes today and you are all welcome!!! It would be nice to see you there and have a couple of quiet:lolol: drinks!

:drink:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
wxmfc2000 said:
Anyone fancy a day out in London? We're playing Hayes today and you are all welcome!!! It would be nice to see you there and have a couple of quiet:lolol: drinks!

:drink:

I am afraid most of us will be at West Ham but Keep the Faith,football will be a winner at the end of the day:clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cheeky Monkey said:

I am not a number

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here