Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Doctor Who Regular Enemy?

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Ok, I don't think I'll make this into a poll, as there is going to be too many to list.

I know a lot will say this, but it has to be the Daleks, I liked it when there were 2 lots of Daleks blowing the living shit out of each other.

Imperial Daleks or Renegade Daleks? It has the be the Imperial lot I think. Special Weapons Dalek was da man.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I once did a photoshoot in this bloke's house for FHM's interiors' section and the guy had a Dalek in his front room, used in the Tom Baker era. He used to climb inside and chase his missus around the flat when they got pissed!

Was mental, the ray-gun thingie was actually a toilet plunger. There's a photo of me in it somewhere. Will see if I can dig it out.

Davros and the Daleks were THE baddies :clap:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think the Daleks! There used to be a model of a Dalek at the Museum of the Moving Image in London, unsure if they still have it there.:wave:

The Daleks.

(supposed to be the master being of the universe but couldn't climb stairs!:shootself )

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Have to differ I'm afraid. The Cyber Men used to always shit me up when they were on. It was those expressionless faces that made them so scary.

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
has to be the cybermen they used to scare the shite out of me and they could use the stairs unlike darleks.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
The cybermen were the only ones to get me the other side of the sofa ...
Close 2nd were the Yettis in the series when they were in the London Underground ...

*runs to toilet*

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

Daleks for me.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
colinpants said:
has to be the cybermen they used to scare the shite out of me and they could use the stairs unlike darleks.

Urban myth, several Daleks were quite clearly seen floating up stairs in Remembrance of the Daleks, and Davros was seen floating above the ground in Revelation of the Daleks.

P.S. I prefer the Cybermen too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here