Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Christmas Present EVER!

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
What was yours? I remember as a kid my dad made me a wooden fort. I must have played with it for yonks, it may have been just a sheet of ply cut up and stuck together but to me it was priceless.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What was yours? I remember as a kid my dad made me a wooden fort. I must have played with it for yonks, it may have been just a sheet of ply cut up and stuck together but to me it was priceless.

I remember a race n chase set with a cop car, a robbers car, a jump and a buttons to make the cars turn 180 degrees. Quality fun!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
When I was about 14 my parents bought me a bike. It wasn't so much the bike that was a great gift, but the delivery. All presents unwrapped and me feeling very hard done by due to lack of presents was asked to gather the wrapping paper up and put it in the bin. Mum went off to do the dinner, Dad went out into the garden for some reason. I went out to the bin, and walked back in to find a new bike in the lounge. Bloody sneaky assed parents. :lol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I remember a race n chase set with a cop car, a robbers car, a jump and a buttons to make the cars turn 180 degrees. Quality fun!
I got that

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As a kid, Scalextric set when I was 9 or 10. As an adult, the year we didn't do presents, but went to Disneyland Orlando for Christmas and The Bahamas for New Year.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Got a family pic of me about 4 years old with similar plywood castle, on Xmas day 1968. Loved it.

I recall the trips to Imperial Arcade's Gamley's, but obviously I thought it all came from Santa for many more Xmas's after that.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I did like my crossbow and catapults game too.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
going back a few years, but the christmas i got my sega mega drive was the best ever. I still remember opening it on chritmas morning :xmas:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I got a Bukta replica Albion shirt for Christmas '78 & didn't take it off for months. Phew.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
2090_l.jpg

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The one I remember the best is this baby.....

Nintendo_64.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can't remember my fave pressie, people usually buy me shit. However this year I am at my Sisters and I have dropped a massive bag of presents off at hers yesterday for her, her husband, my nieces and nephews and even the friend they have staying becasue she lost both parents this year and I've never met and left the massive bag in the hallway so they can clearly see the amount of money I've spent and hopefuly they'l realise whatever dogshit present they've bought me won't suffice and they still have 2 days to go out and buy me something expensive and classy. This probably won't happen but I'm striving for excellence this year.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Can't remember my fave pressie, people usually buy me shit. However this year I am at my Sisters and I have dropped a massive bag of presents off at hers yesterday for her, her husband, my nieces and nephews and even the friend they have staying becasue she lost both parents this year and I've never met and left the massive bag in the hallway so they can clearly see the amount of money I've spent and hopefuly they'l realise whatever dogshit present they've bought me won't suffice and they still have 2 days to go out and buy me something expensive and classy. This probably won't happen but I'm striving for excellence this year.

That's the spirit.

Just empty your sack over your sisters kids and she'll get the point mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here