Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best chocolate bar of ALL time..........?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Which is it?

Mine would be a Yorkie. Big and un complicated.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Quite liked that Greens & Black choc...had some for the first time over the weekend, and despite the price, was quite impressed

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Quite liked that Greens & Black choc...had some for the first time over the weekend, and despite the price, was quite impressed

Had to send this to Mum in Spain as was her Birthday last week, I still havent tried one, my littlens keep tellling me they are really good

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Fair enough. If you make a poll out of it, can you ensure Crunchie wins please :)

Wish i had started a 'non chocolate chocolate bar' thread then Gold Bar's would have won hands down

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Wispa.jpg

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Which is it?

Mine would be a Yorkie. Big and un complicated.

Oh no, it would have to be the Raisin and Biscuit Yorkie! Of course, I can't actually have one as I'm a girl... ;)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cabana. It had something of everything in it

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Oh no, it would have to be the Raisin and Biscuit Yorkie! Of course, I can't actually have one as I'm a girl... ;)

You are allowed one with raisins in because they are not real Yorkie's and no man would ever be seen dead with one.

'Raisin Yorkie Bars................not for proper blokes' :)

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
You are allowed one with raisins in because they are not real Yorkie's and no man would ever be seen dead with one.

:lol::lol: Thats ok then - I'm off to snaffle all the ones that Sainsburys have!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

Completley agree, Dried Fruit and chocolate?! there is so many things wrong with that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here