Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Bus to Falmer

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Me and my pop are getting the 25 up it stops at sussex uni you just go under the subway and go across the bridge, you can get it from st peter's church close to london road, it's on the lewes road side of the church.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The very best bus to catch will be in the form of a taxi :lolol: sorry!

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Me and my pop are getting the 25 up it stops at sussex uni you just go under the subway and go across the bridge, you can get it from st peter's church close to london road, it's on the lewes road side of the church.

It stops over the otherside of the road bridge now by the Swan. So you walk towards the ground over the road bridge and into the coach parks rather than from the north end

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It stops over the otherside of the road bridge now by the Swan. So you walk towards the ground over the road bridge and into the coach parks rather than from the north end

it stops right at the front of sussex uni campus unless they change the route for match days, you go under the bypass and then over the new station bridge i think?

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
it stops right at the front of sussex uni campus unless they change the route for match days, you go under the bypass and then over the new station bridge i think?

No I went on the 25 on Saturday, carried on up the slip road, across the roundabout and down onto the stop on the slip road going back onto the A27. They've closed the road going into the uni campus directly from the A27 so you go a bit further on

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
No I went on the 25 on Saturday, carried on up the slip road, across the roundabout and down onto the stop on the slip road going back onto the A27. They've closed the road going into the uni campus directly from the A27 so you go a bit further on

Oh isn't that slip road closer to the ground? It's just above the subway if I remember correctly.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Oh isn't that slip road closer to the ground? It's just above the subway if I remember correctly.

No, the stop is just in front of the Swan Inn, then you walk over the road bridge into the southern end of the stadium

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Oh right ok cheers :) can't wait to see the stadium all lit up it will look epic

Yeah its pretty stunning walking out from behind the trees and then seeing it, in the dark it will look even better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here