Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Beach in the Brighton Area/South Coast

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Now I have plenty for this. WIth kiddies and for a nice day out thanks to the lovely tea hut I think Ovingdean takes some beating.

Seaford was always a favourite for beachcasting as was Tide Mills.For a dog walk down Cuckmere Haven is a proper sunday day out.

Rottingdean for being handy for pubs.

Brighton anywhere between Black Rock and the West Pier. Proper skanky.

I think we can extend this anywhere from Hastings to Littlehampton. Thoughts?

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
I know a couple of cracking beaches not an hours drive from Brighton, they are sandy, secluded, quite even at the height of summer, with a lovely little cafe. The sea there is always clean and warm.

I am not going to tell you where they are as I don't want a bus turning up full of people moaning about how bad Adams is and then groaning about el abd/murray/forster/virgo/richards/whing/etc/etc/etc because then it wouldn't be paradise any more and would be like hell with NSC

:bigwave::bigwave:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
West Wittering? :thumbsup:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Climping Sand dunes...just across the river from Littlehampton, but still allowed?

dunes.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I last went there 2007 £3.50 as I remember. Good cafe, but expensive as they all are in seasonal locations.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Climping is the best around here

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Seafords beaches are ace down the mills end the water always seems to be clear and until this thread nice and roomy,a nice run of mullet from august to october as well :thumbsup:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I've got a sandy beach outside my front door here in East Preston,but only when the tides out.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Do you want this beach for fishing or shagging ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I know a couple of cracking beaches not an hours drive from Brighton, they are sandy, secluded, quite even at the height of summer, with a lovely little cafe. The sea there is always clean and warm.

I am not going to tell you where they are as I don't want a bus turning up full of people moaning about how bad Adams is and then groaning about el abd/murray/forster/virgo/richards/whing/etc/etc/etc because then it wouldn't be paradise any more and would be like hell with NSC

:bigwave::bigwave:

Touche. I went for a swim at my fave unspecified beach not too far from Brighton this morning and although with the waves and temperature it was like getting tossed around in an ice bath and I was half conscious when I came out of the water I will be going back again tomorrow.......with my neoprine gloves and socks

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here