Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kuipers

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
I think that we have been very lucky over the years with the quality of goalkeepers, apart from Mckenna who played about 3 times(if you do have a program from 1991 season the one after the home game with middlesborough check it out mckenna is closing his eyes and his hands are virtualy in front of his face shielding himself when one of the goals goes in,hilarious). Anyway im going for John Keeley, the man was superb he kept us up in 1988.

Anyway your choice now!

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
Very hard choice, we have been blessed with more than our fair share of decent keepers over the last couple of decades. I went for Beeney, just edging Kuipers into second place, but only just, would have probably voted for Steele had that option been available as he played in what was probably the best Albion team of all time.

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
Had to go for Mr Digweed, used to make some outstanding saves, proper camera saves. Kuipers would have been next, and then Rust, as he did start off as an excellent keeper, then it went a bit!

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
ROBERTS IS NOT UP THERE AS HE AS ONLY JUST COME TO US. HE LOOKS LIKE A GREAT KEEPER BUT ITS NOT RIGHT TO ASSES HIM ON A HANDFULL OF GAMES.:shootself

Tight call between Mark Beeney and John Keeley. Both were bargain buys. As I can't vote for both, I'll abstain. Both brilliant keepers. Different class to both Nicky Rust & Orms.

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
would we have won 2 championships without kuipers, as important as bz in the last few years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here