Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bentley ruled out for six months

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
6 months out, mmmm how convenient. Funny how all these players are out for 6 months

it appears to be with Bentley a minimum of 6th Months which is a right shame, i dont like to see any player get injured

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
As i glanced at the thread title i thought it said Buckley. Mini heart attack over.

Quality player, but hate to see any player injured.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
He's one of the tragedys of English football really. Was tipped as the 'English Bergkamp' during his Arsenal days, Got big headed & has ended up as a Championship journeyman.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
it appears to be with Bentley a minimum of 6th Months which is a right shame, i dont like to see any player get injured

I think Ernest might be alluding to that documentary which was on tv a few weeks back.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He's one of the tragedys of English football really. Was tipped as the 'English Bergkamp' during his Arsenal days, Got big headed & has ended up as a Championship journeyman.

Add Kieron Dyer, Chris Kiwomya, Jeffers, Cadamarteri, and others. Tons of hype at the start, but their careers passed them by quickly due to injuries and sometimes personality stuff too.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

He liked the idea, image and lifestyle of a footballer, more than actually being a footballer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here