Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett stays - its official!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/8823751.Bennett_stays_at_Albion/

Elliott Bennett is still an Albion player.

The transfer window has closed and the Seagulls have thwarted persistent attempts by Norwich to sign their influential winger.

Boss Gus Poyet admitted: "It's an absolute relief, great news for me as the manager."

See tomorrow's Argus for the full story, plus former manager Russell Slade's thoughts on Bennett and why captain Gordon Greer feels for team-mate Tommy Elphick.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Buzzzing! Great to see the main talent of the squad has stayed; stay relatively injury free and we should be up through the automatics! just get murray on a contract then we will be sorted!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So can we safely assume that is that?

Because deals concluded before the deadline have been known to be announced the next day. So if this is a proper Argus story, and they have spoken to Poyet in the last eleven minutes, then I will be happy.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
So can we safely assume that is that?

Because deals concluded before the deadline have been known to be announced the next day. So if this is a proper Argus story, and they have spoken to Poyet in the last eleven minutes, then I will be happy.

thats my concern

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Attachments

• norwich.jpg
    norwich.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 913

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Thought everyone hated Andy Naylor and the Argus and he got all his exclusives from NSC blah blah? We'll, it's all gone quiet over here hasn't it?!! Hope all those that slate our local and their football correspondent are now choking on the humble pie they ought to eating for the rest of the season. Show some respect in future you idiots.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Everest, classic picture my friend! Please please get over to Norwich's site and post it there please with a link back on here :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here