Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Carrow Road?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Crofts, Bennett AND Bradley Johnson all start in midfield.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bennett's crossing and pace has been superb. Carrying on his good form from last season.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Bennett having a good game,did anyone else slip him in their fantasy league team?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What has happended to Hooligan ? Will Elliott Bennett take the corners for Norwich ?

Bennett has been taking the corners, yes. If you're referring to Hoolahan, he is on the bench!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Speaking of Crofts, any chance we could buy him back? He BOSSED the midfield and has never fully been replaced. We let him go far too easily IMHO.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Speaking of Crofts, any chance we could buy him back? He BOSSED the midfield and has never fully been replaced. We let him go far too easily IMHO.

At least we didnt allow him to leave on a free. Never understood how Gillingham let that happen

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Got Crofts in mine. And Grant Holt, temporarily, thanks to Joey Barton getting me Arsenal forward sent off in his first game. Grrrr....

I had Gervinho as well at first, but the recent site errors gave me the chance to change things up for free so I ditched him. So now its Aguero , Suarez as my main two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here