Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bennett going no where

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
go to bed people elliott will be on the bus to orient tomorrow, and playing for the club for the rest of the season,:bhasign:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
oh phew! thanks for that, I've worked up a sweat pacing up and down. Just couldn't relax I even tried to do my deep breathing exercises.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
go to bed people elliott will be on the bus to orient tomorrow

And hopefully running up and down the wings, providing ammunition for our other "Other Team Deadline Day" Targets :D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be honest, I've decided that everyone BRICKING it at the thought of Elliott leaving, is being a bit disrespectful to the rest of the squad.

We have a load of quality players, quite capable of continuing the good work (witness Watford game for example). He's a great player, and I'd love him to stay, but if I were one of the other players reading all this stuff, I'd feel a bit miffed.

D

Deleted member 2719

To be honest, I've decided that everyone BRICKING it at the thought of Elliott leaving, is being a bit disrespectful to the rest of the squad.

We have a load of quality players, quite capable of continuing the good work (witness Watford game for example). He's a great player, and I'd love him to stay, but if I were one of the other players reading all this stuff, I'd feel a bit miffed.

For me it's not the fact we may lose a potential Prem player but the fact i don't want anyone leaving and breaking up our rhythm until we have secured promotion to the Championship.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Luckily the players won't read any of the shite on here :)

I don't think it's disrespectful - I'd be the same if Calde / Muzza / Greer were thinking of leaving... Infact Muzza and Calde have already been done on here!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Elliott Bennett is still an Albion player.

The transfer window has closed and the Seagulls have thwarted persistent attempts by Norwich to sign their influential winger.

Boss Gus Poyet admitted: "It's an absolute relief, great news for me as the manager."

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Elliott Bennett is still an Albion player.

The transfer window has closed and the Seagulls have thwarted persistent attempts by Norwich to sign their influential winger.

Boss Gus Poyet admitted: "It's an absolute relief, great news for me as the manager."
stated at 10.09 he was on the bus to orient tomorrow......lights my cigar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here