Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benitez has Quit !!

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I've got a mate lives in Germany. They're an hour ahead so it's 5PM there. It's been on their news that Benitez has quit, with the news conference being shown and all that.

Obviously we're going to have to wait another hour till it's 5PM here.

YHIHF.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
I've got a mate lives in Germany. They're an hour ahead so it's 5PM there. It's been on their news that Benitez has quit, with the news conference being shown and all that.

Obviously we're going to have to wait another hour till it's 5PM here.

YHIHF.

sorry but what differance does time make ,if he's quit and i very much doubt it then surely the internet would be alight with it and so far i have not seen anything.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sorry but what differance does time make ,if he's quit and i very much doubt it then surely the internet would be alight with it and so far i have not seen anything.

:thud:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Haha, what? If they are an hour ahead then it just means the press conference is at 4 here. Different time zones doesn't = time warp. Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps this is news from the future.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I call, I couldn't give a shit. :)

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
I think it's a wind up chaps. If it's not, can your mate give me a call at half 7 tonight our time and let me know all the half time scores. Cheers

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
I think it's a wind up chaps. If it's not, can your mate give me a call at half 7 tonight our time and let me know all the half time scores. Cheers

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here