Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bellotti, with a big chain around his neck.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
davidbellottichairman.jpg

Don't get excited. He's been elected as this year's Chairman of Bath and North East Somerset Council. It's like being the mayor of Bath. And it means his diary is posted online!

if you're ever in the area, or anything, like...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Which no doubt means he is also a sodding Mason!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh GREAT now I feel the urge to smash things up :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
EFFING FECKING CANT

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
Just found this for Bill Archer on Wikipedia. Almost pissed myself laughing !! The bit in bold is actually on the entry for him. Link is below

Bill Archer (businessman)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Bill Archer is a businessman who is responsible for creating the British company Focus DIY and nearly destroying Brighton and Hove Albion FC.

In 1987 Archer and a former business partner acquired Choice DIY, a small DIY company with 6 stores in the midlands and the north of England. In 1988 the Focus DIY company was bought by Archer and all stores were re-branded Focus DIY. Between then and 1998 the chain rapidly grew to 72 stores nationwide.

Archer was also a leading figure in the controversial 1997 sale of the Goldstone Ground, the former home of Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. for conversion into a retail park, without having secured an alternative site for a stadium..he was also included in the popular old Sussex refrain, Build a Bonfire, which is regularly and heartily sung at football matches in the county and further afield.

Parentage uncertain.

He is also a total wankchops and I hope his anus falls out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Archer_(businessman)

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
Just found this for Bill Archer on Wikipedia. Almost pissed myself laughing !! The bit in bold is actually on the entry for him. Link is below

Bill Archer (businessman)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Bill Archer is a businessman who is responsible for creating the British company Focus DIY and nearly destroying Brighton and Hove Albion FC.

In 1987 Archer and a former business partner acquired Choice DIY, a small DIY company with 6 stores in the midlands and the north of England. In 1988 the Focus DIY company was bought by Archer and all stores were re-branded Focus DIY. Between then and 1998 the chain rapidly grew to 72 stores nationwide.

Archer was also a leading figure in the controversial 1997 sale of the Goldstone Ground, the former home of Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. for conversion into a retail park, without having secured an alternative site for a stadium..he was also included in the popular old Sussex refrain, Build a Bonfire, which is regularly and heartily sung at football matches in the county and further afield.

Parentage uncertain.

He is also a total wankchops and I hope his anus falls out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Archer_(businessman)

Bloody hell they are quick, the bold bit has already been removed

My cousins live in Bath :nono::nono::nono:

Have:ban: myself from the place until one half of satan himself loses his "bling"

Would've been more appropriate for the chain to be a loo seat from focarse diyck

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
WTF is wrong with the people of Bath and North Somerset ?

Even the most liberal of liberal democrats can see that this individual is a dirty rotten slimy piece of shit, not worthy of a single vote, let alone the position he has now wormed his way into.

Leader of the council - next step prospective parliamentary candidate

THEN THE WHOLE f***ing NIGHTMARE BEGINS AGAIN FOR THE BASTARD.

Good work Clown of PB, keep us posted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here