Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Belgian Girl 'Falls Asleep' And Gets 56 Stars Tattooed On Her Face

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
BBC NEWS | World | Europe | Belgian girl's tattoo 'nightmare'

She claims that she only asked for three stars, but fell asleep while it was being done and so has ended up with 56. Apparently she only woke up because it was painful when the guy started tattooing her nose. Personally, I think she has got exactly what she asked for, and has only now kicked off because her father and boyfriend don't like it. This theory is based on the following:

- Getting three small stars done would take no more than a few minutes, certainly not long enough to get comfortable enough to fall asleep in the course of.

- As someone who has tattoos myself, while I don't particularly find them painful to have done, I certainly would not be able to sleep through the process and can't believe that anyone else could either. In her case, a fair few of the stars are on her forehead, where there is little between the skin and bone to 'cushion the blow'. As anyone with tattoos will tell you, places such as that on the body are by far the most uncomfortable to have inked.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Saw an interview where she was clearly lying through her teeth.

Face tattoos are bloody awful. :(

I agree, and hasten to add that none of mine are on my face, nor would I ever even contemplate having one there.

The place I go to won't do face tattoos because they say (rightly) that they're impossible to cover up effectively which could obviously cause serious issues employment-wise, not to mention the fact that it's going to look bloody stupid as you get older.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
The place I go to won't do face tattoos because they say (rightly) that they're impossible to cover up effectively which could obviously cause serious issues employment-wise, not to mention the fact that it's going to look bloody stupid as you get older.

I'd even go as far as saying that all tatoos look stupid as people get older. On placement I regularly see elderly frail patients with cartoon characters / swear words / love / hate / sex based tatoos on them. Looks very weird.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Unless...

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11692006/Leather_Masks_With_Blindfold_And_Gags.jpg

Leather_Masks_With_Blindfold_And_Gags.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd even go as far as saying that all tatoos look stupid as people get older. On placement I regularly see elderly frail patients with cartoon characters / swear words / love / hate / sex based tatoos on them. Looks very weird.

From my POV, I'm happy to live for now and certainly didn't worry about what mine may look like in 40 years when I got them. At least on most parts of the body they can be covered in day to day life with long sleeves or whatever else.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I could never have a tattoo, it just does not suit me. It looks good on some people but bloody awful on others.

Thing is when these people get older these tats are going to look bloody awful.

Once you get a tattoo on your face, all you need next is a nasty looking dog, shaved head, 4x4 with animal written on it and your away lol

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
From my POV, I'm happy to live for now and certainly didn't worry about what mine may look like in 40 years when I got them. At least on most parts of the body they can be covered in day to day life with long sleeves or whatever else.

I bet you dont have stars tatooed all over your fizzog though.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
There is not a chance in hell that you would fall asleep while being tattooed - let alone having your face etched! I think the only chance the stupid bint has got of winning any legal case is if she was off her face when she got the tattoos. I think, in the UK at least, it's illegal to tattoo someone who's under the influence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here