Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beer, Beer We want more beer!,wheres everyone watching the England Game saturday?

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
its gonna be a tight one to get to a pub from withdean. im gonna get a taxi into town to the walk-a-bout, hopefully in time for K.O.

wheres everyone else rushing to and wil you leave before final whistle to get there in time?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Saturday is gonna be well tricky, coz on one side I don't wanna watch the poncy rugby, but on the other side I wanna get a good seat for the footie, gonna try the Temple Bar first !!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Goring Gull said:
I'll watch it, It will be shit,

don't bother then GG,

why do you think it will be shite ??

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
redland said:
don't bother then GG,

why do you think it will be shite ??

I very rarely enjoy watching England, fair enough they can normally get the result, but it seems we endure constant miss placed passes, being made to look like a pub team at times by a second rate nation of plumbers and farmers when it comes to attractive football. They give us a lesson in passing, Very rarely an enjoyable experience. But it's England and a qualifier so feel compelled to watch.

Jul 21, 2003
why cant the club get the ko moved to say 12 midday or 12.30/1pm come on lap dog perry you know EVERYONE there wants it, so i cannot understand why we never moved fixtures for such an important occasion. THIS IS ENGLAND!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
What is the actual kick off time, I see the program on bbc starts at 5:20 but what time does it actually kick off?

Jul 21, 2003
ko is 5.30pm its ENGLAND its your duty to watch and cheer on the Bulldogs take on the foreigners, this is ENGLAND and your country needs your support dont be a conciencious objecter, COME ON ENGLAND!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Looks like i'll be missing the first half as I'll be on the train back to Horsham. be back for the second half hopefully.

Dandyman

In London village.
Last one in the Nelson is a Palarse fan !
:drink:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Dandyman

You should be careful drinking that dark beer.

Remember Barnsley!!!

:sick:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Mr Popkins said:
its gonna be a tight one to get to a pub from withdean. im gonna get a taxi into town to the walk-a-bout, hopefully in time for K.O.

wheres everyone else rushing to and wil you leave before final whistle to get there in time?

sounds like a plan to me Popkins, although I bet everyman and his BHA shirt will be getting a cab after the game :angry: Might try and pursuade my mates bird into picking us up and dropping us off somewhere...Cricks or Crabtree for I think!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brewery Tap has tv's and it's only ten minutes walk from Withdean

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Yorkie said:
Brewery Tap has tv's and it's only ten minutes walk from Withdean

Theres a telly in the Crown and Anchor as well, though its very well hidden round the corner !!

Dandyman

In London village.
Sonic The Hedgehog said:
Dandyman

You should be careful drinking that dark beer.

Remember Barnsley!!!

:sick:

It was the curry the night before, honest !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here