Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beckham Recalled.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I read in the paper today that he has his sights on playing in the 2010 World Cup!!!! He's barely up to playing for England at the moment, in 3 years time he'll be picking up his first razzie

The way things are going in England he will probably still be one of only a few players who play on the right.......... even in 3 years time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even less reason for me to care about whether we qualify now, we really should be able to do better than a crocked player past his best in matches this important. Any chance Gary Neville might also be recalled as well?

No doubt the whole game plan wil be changed to put everything through a player who is now a one trick pony. With ambition like this we don't deserve to qualify even if Israel help us out and we pull off the impossible and beat Croatia.

Last edited:

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
you can'y knock beckham, will fly half way accross the world to sit on the bench for his country, where other players for example jamie carrager cannot be assed to do that even though its really not that much effort.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
He should never have been dropped and to be fair to Carra he and Terry have been the two best Centre Backs in the Country for the past 5 years and yet hes been a constant sub

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Carra at Liverpool and England has played well. Down to McClaren. Just how does does Ledley King get to play for Spurs,let alone England ?:drink:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
No doubt he will play, but surely shouldn't we give Bentley, Young, Lescott and Carson a start, that is assuming there's no hope of going through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here