Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Beckham Is A Slapper, He Really Is A Tart'

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I really like the NotW's re-printing of the alleged text messages between Beckham and this woman. Except they've asterisked out the juicy bits, obviously.

She: Is it ****?

He: Very, very ****, thinking of your **** and the *****.

She: Remember the last time your tongue was all over me I have never **** so hard

He: Now I am doing something, thinking about your ****

She (And this is the best bit): ******* your ****, feeling you **** deep down my ******

That's that proved conclusively, then...

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Her mate who doesn't want to be named strangely.

Reckon its rubbish - Becks can hardly hold a conversation, let alone text messaging without spelling mistakes !

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Good on him I reckon.

All his life his dad's made him practice free-kicks against the garden fence, Fergie's bossed him around, Posh has turned him into a fashion mannequin.

About time he turned into a real bloke if you ask me.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
EX-BODYGUARD/DRIVER NOW IN THE SUN SAYING THEY WERE ALL OVER EACH OTHER IN BACK OF CAR!! OH DEAR OH DEAR!!
:nono:

Ps soz about the caps lock

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
The thing is about Beckham, I see it like this.

If he sues - it's totally untrue.
If he does not sue (even if he threatens) it is - becuase he knows they have evidence and the truth will out in court.

The N.O.T.W. would not publish unless they had hard evidence - they have too much to lose.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
GUNTER said:

The N.O.T.W. would not publish unless they had hard evidence - they have too much to lose.
Ever heard the phrase "publish and be damned" ?
You can imagine the increase in circulation the NOTW had yesterday with their lurid headlines - they've already made a fortune out of it, even if it isn't true.

(I still bought the People, mind).

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If he sues, whether it's all true or not, then he's an even bigger idiot than Alistair McGowan makes him out to be.

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
Beckham is a slapper, he really is a tart
when he's shagging his mistress, he thinks of gary hart's :lolol:

Last edited:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Seagull over NZ said:
Reckon its rubbish - Becks can hardly hold a conversation, let alone text messaging without spelling mistakes !

Spot on and i don't have him down for conquering predictive text either. I know a host of much more intelligent people who can't seem to grasp that for some strange reason.

If he is playing away good luck to him as i have no time for that self obsessed bean pole Posh. When will se just accept her role as Mrs Becks rather than her fruitless quest for solo pop stardom. She had her 5 mins of fortunate fame with the Spice Girls and needs to let it lie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here