Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Moose On The Loose - 12 inch remix, quality

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
You never lived they were the best years of my life - Modern Romance anyone :thumbsup:

Ay ay ay moosey :wrong:

That song was written to win a £10 bet with a London cabbie (of Greek origin) called Moosey, who claimed they could never wirte a song about him.

MR were formed as a joke when the (formerly brilliant) Leyton Buzzards realised they weren't going anywhere as a punk band and changed direction to 'take the piss'. Only trouble is they forgot to tell their fans (like me) it was joke, so we all thought they were shit.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
That song was written to win a £10 bet with a London cabbie (of Greek origin) called Moosey, who claimed they could never wirte a song about him.

MR were formed as a joke when the (formerly brilliant) Leyton Buzzards realised they weren't going anywhere as a punk band and changed direction to 'take the piss'. Only trouble is they forgot to tell their fans (like me) it was joke, so we all thought they were shit.
Ive got a modern romance LP ffs :lolol: cherry pink and apple blossom white , how can anyone take those lyrics seriousy :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here