Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bbc Wales Tonight

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
For anyone who can get BBC One Wales at 10.35 tonight Week In Week Out.

Our chairman Alex Hamilton is under investigation :D

BBC Wales believe he has acted illegally in transferring the ground to his own company and says shareholders can challenge him on this!

Hamilton Out :D :clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Good luck getting rid of the wanker. Don't let him take you down the same route as us.
Hamilton OUT :clap2:

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If I remember I'll tune it in - I can get it on my FTA box, or by terrestrial - still got a huge aerial array from the pre-cable days to get BBC/ITV/C4 from NI or Wales.

Oct 5, 2003
BORING BORING WALES cheats that enter Welsh Cup in Welsh FA and also the ENGLISH FA CUP 2 entry to Europe sooner you get out the |English league the better

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Just five minutes of watching that programme got me seething with anger. All right, maybe it won't help, but can we add him to the list of people to be burnt in the Lewes bonfires. Along with Norman Baker.:angry: :angry:

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
BORING BORING WALES cheats that enter Welsh Cup in Welsh FA and also the ENGLISH FA CUP 2 entry to Europe sooner you get out the |English league the better

Get your fat head head down little boy.
We don't mind abuse. I'm sure that as football fans YOU expect it. Know what you are talking about before you spout off!!!

Welsh cup???????

Ask one of your more informed about it and I'm sure you WILL feel the idiot......Nothing new there then!!!!!!!!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
wxmfc2000 said:
Get your fat head head down little boy.
We don't mind abuse. I'm sure that as football fans YOU expect it. Know what you are talking about before you spout off!!!

Welsh cup???????

Ask one of your more informed about it and I'm sure you WILL feel the idiot......Nothing new there then!!!!!!!!!!

I apologise for this person. Please disregard him as the rest of us do. He is an embarrassment. :blush:

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
Thumbs up

I should have known that we all have them.

Perhaps he is a little unstable then?

You have to feel for these people that haven't got the balls that they were born with and need to large it up behind his moniter

There was a Conference delegate from Wrexham at the Albion's Labour Party fringe meeting tonight - expressing his concerns about what's happening at the Racecourse Ground under the Hamilton/Gutterman regime.

I was able to mention the red card protest at the Wrexham game last season and the plans for a Fans United event at the Racecourse Ground, involving Albion supporters, later this season. Dick Knight mentioned the "Taxi For Gutterman" banner. And Bob Carden, Chair of Brighton & Hove City Council's Planning Committee, was able to advise the Wrexham delegate to lobby his council to ensure that no demolition be permitted until a new stadium had been built to replace it.

Mark McGhee chipped in to say that a Wrexham -v- Albion tie in the Cup would be worth having.

Hopefully Paul Hayward of the Daily Telegraph (who was chairing the discussion) will pick up the Wrexham story and give it the national exposure that he has given to the Albion's plight over the years.

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
What a great documentary!

I feel elated that we've been given this amount of airtime so everyone can see what an unstable character Hamilton is.

I tried to e mail Paul Hayward but it bounced back to me.

I've read a few of his Brighton articles lately and felt he is someone who can look into Wrexham.

I am hoping now we can find the momentum to start to get rid of Alex Hamilton.

(I was on the documentary as well) Only as an observer outside Hammy's front gate

Fans United:clap2: :clap2: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here