Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC South...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah, saw Fatboy, good that its a headline news piece....fingers crossed its a few minutes long

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hilton with the grey skint hat on
timed that at 3mins, pretty decent in my book, better than Meridian "we love Hampshire clubs only" shite.

Good shot of good luck meesage from Man Utd, interview with a few fans and Samrah.....job well done:clap2:

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Didn't notice anyone although it looked great with all the football club badges etc greatttttttttttt.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :dance: :dance:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Cracking work chaps. lets hope we have made a few tabloids in the morning.
:clap2: :falmerspi :clap2:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Nothing on BBC LDN unfortunately. But then again a bunch of footie fans carrying flowers around Whitehall happens every day, and a branch of McDonalds getting refitted is something of rarity.

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Curious Orange said:
Nothing on BBC LDN unfortunately. But then again a bunch of footie fans carrying flowers around Whitehall happens every day, and a branch of McDonalds getting refitted is something of rarity.

Yes I saw that as well, Curious Orange. More about ladies who lunch than something really important like BHA and Falmer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Made me laugh that Meridian were determined to get the messages from Portsmouth and Southampton prominently on show!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hilton said:
Did ANYONE happen by any chance to record it? Everyone in my family completly forgot, BASTARDS.

I did Hilton, I only live in Southwick so not far from you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here