Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC apology for Sexism

Is the BBC stuffed full of googly eyed feminists and other lefties?

• Yes a lot.

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Yes a bit.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • No its rightwing.

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4200442.stm

BBC sorry for 'sexist' programme
The BBC has issued an apology over the programme Bring Your Husband to Heel after receiving complaints it was sexist towards men.
The BBC Two show featured dog trainer Annie Clayton using her techniques to teach women how to modify their husbands' behaviour.

The corporation said the show "plays on the long-standing stereotype of wives nagging husbands about their failings".

But it accepted that some viewers found the programme "inappropriate".

What a buch of retards. If they didn't realise that something like that was offensive they need shooting.

The place just has to many leftwing brain-doners. Cant beleive no-one there questioned the wisdom of broadcasting it.

If the Church of England is the Tory party at prayer the the BBC is the Labour party masturbating. Sooner this clown outfit is privatised the better.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Note the inverted comma's used for Sexist. Hahahaha what a bunch of ingrates.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
If that program was about men being trained to control women, it would never have got of the drawing board. The so called equalitiy these days is so far swung in the direction of women that it means nothing for a women to make a sexist comment about a man, but if a man was to make one about a women, would probley have to resign over it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hahaha no guesses needed on what you voted for volvo. Funny how you lefties tend to make the most noise here but polls usually put you in the minority.

Aaaaaaaaaaah the silent majority, aint that a grand concept.:lolol:

looney said:
Looks like I caught a minnow, wheres the big fish?
Good morning looney.

looney said:
If they didn't realise that something like that was offensive they need shooting
I'm glad to see that you are offended by the unreconstructed, politically incorrect elements in the BBC.

There's hope for you. Keep it up!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
looney said:
Hahaha no guesses needed on what you voted for volvo. Funny how you lefties tend to make the most noise here but polls usually put you in the minority.
2 thirds of the electorate voted left of centre parties. FACT.

It is YOUR wierd far right economic bullshit that is swallowed by the minority. :clap2:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
If that program was about men being trained to control women, it would never have got of the drawing board. The so called equalitiy these days is so far swung in the direction of women that it means nothing for a women to make a sexist comment about a man, but if a man was to make one about a women, would probley have to resign over it.

Maybe lefties really are exstreme rightwing 5th columnists out to proove everyone needs a prejudice/group to hate. Therefor its just a question of who. And/or are trying to provoke a backlash?

Or maybe there just a bunch of lip biting retards who lack basic education or intelligence to be civil or even handed. Eventually if they dont learn voluntarily fear will teach them.

Yea I know i'm not particularly civil or even handed but then again I'm not receiving the publics money to post here.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
2 thirds of the electorate voted left of centre parties. FACT.

It is YOUR wierd far right economic bullshit that is swallowed by the minority. :clap2:

2 thirds do not vote for left of centre parties as a hell of a lot of people dont vote. Also people tend to vote on economics and then self interest? Your trying to tell me all those muslims vote left for gay marrage?

You could also check the distribution of newspaper sales on a political basis.

Oh and this thread is about politics not economics as I try not to post stuff that goes over your head.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Good morning looney.

I'm glad to see that you are offended by the unreconstructed, politically incorrect elements in the BBC.

There's hope for you. Keep it up!

Good morning and a whale is a mammal not a fish.

Politacally correct not incorrect as it represent a political bias in behavior.

Or have all you lefties been up all night thinking up a new definition of political correctness without telling me? Shame on you!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
80% so far agree with me, damn I dont know if i want to be that representative.:angry: :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:
The place just has to many leftwing brain-doners. Cant beleive no-one there questioned the wisdom of broadcasting it.

Gawd bless looney, a living testament to the lasting damage brought about by Thatcher's education cuts.

What a doner-fer-brains :salute:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Aah! The last of the usual suspects crawls in on his belly with a red flag wedged between his cheeks. THPP if you have trouble following what I am posting let me know and I will type slower so you can keep up.

Dont let it be said that I am inconsiderate.:salute:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
looney said:
Aah! The last of the usual suspects crawls in on his belly with a red flag wedged between his cheeks. THPP if you have trouble following what I am posting let me know and I will type slower so you can keep up.

How about typing slower to give yourself a chance of typing more than 1 in 3 words correctly

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Voroshilov said:
How about typing slower to give yourself a chance of typing more than 1 in 3 words correctly

Your avatar looks like a chimp thats had its face shaved. Is that you Cheetah?

looney said:
If the Church of England is the Tory party at prayer and the the BBC is the Labour party masturbating....

....then that must make you the BNP getting a right dildo-shafting up the arse :wave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:

* Apostrophe in 'Don't' * dumbass :dunce:

Dandyman

In London village.
Prawn curry for 2

Ingredients:

16 King Prawns
1 cup red lentils
1 Cup of Curry Massalla Gravy (see recipe)
Quarter of an onion finely chopped.
2 Teaspoon Curry Powder
1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
3 Tablespoons Mango Chutney
2 Finely Chopped Cayenne Chillies
1 Clove Garlic
Quarter Cup Pineapple Juice
5 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
4 Tablespoons roughly chopped coriander leaves
1 Tablespoon whole coriander leaves
1 teaspoon Garam Massalla
Juice of 1 lemon

Method:

Bring a pot of water to the boil and add the lentils and simmer gently for 30-40 minutes until the lentils are soft and mushy. Drain the lentils. Devein the prawns. Make a paste of the curry powder and chilli powder with the lemon juice. Fry the onion and 1 cayenne chilli in the vegetable oil on a medium heat until golden. Add the curry and chilli powder paste and stir in and fry for a further 30 secs. Add the king prawns and stir fry until they turn pink. Add half the Massalla Gravy and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring regularly. Now add the lentils, Mango chutney and Pineapple Juice and simmer for a further 5 minutes, stirring regularly. If needed add more massalla gravy to prevent the curry becoming too thick. Now crush in the garlic clove, add the finely chopped coriander leaves and 1 cayenne chilli cook for a further minute and then add half the lemon juice, stir in and taste, add the rest of the lemon juice if needed. Serve with the whole coriander leaves sprinkled over the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here