Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sarah 3rd

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Sarah 3rd

Get in there. Rachel's come a well deserved second behind Mickey, who has been the favorite from the start. I think someone on this board should bet at least £50 on him to win as it is a certainty. No way can Rachel win this. (even though I would love her to)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I'm so glad. It turned out the way I wanted, Darnell or Rex 4th & 5th with Sara in 3rd. I don't mind who wins it out of Rachel or Mikey!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm so glad. It turned out the way I wanted, Darnell or Rex 4th & 5th with Sara in 3rd. I don't mind who wins it out of Rachel or Mikey!

Yeah, I suppose... I would prefer Rachel to win, but Rachel and Mickey are best freinds so I don' think they'll be overly bothered as to who wins!

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Ridiculous. Sara and Rachel, who have done VERY little in the way of entertainment, have both finished ahead of Rex who's been arguably the most entertaining housemate this year.

What a joke :glare:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Ridiculous. Sara and Rachel, who have done VERY little in the way of entertainment, have both finished ahead of Rex who's been arguably the most entertaining housemate this year.

What a joke :glare:

Haha, Rex is an obnoctious twat, and didn't deserve to go any further. Agreed his air of synicism was funny, but he took it to far sometimes and was a bit of a :tosser: by the end. You can't want a guy like Rex to win who is really about 80% nasty

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mikey 2nd

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
WHAT A WIN 4 RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!

Get in there! Voted 4 her 2 times and they payed off. WAHOO

Last edited:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Rex acted like a prat after he came out.
Glad Rachel won, we needed another female winner!
Loved Mikey though, his best bits were the only ones which made me piss myself laughing.

Precisely. Which is why we've been saying he doesn't deserve to win it, I thought you liked him and wanted him to win?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here