Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

battle of the Murrays

Muzza vs Muzza

• GLENN

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • ANDY

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • what , no Bill? Braders sort yourself out!!!

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GlennMurray_1280558a.jpg

vs

Andy-Murray-Schedule-2010.jpg

which one is the more hated by the NSCers?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
They're both Pricks, But Andy edges it. Just .

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Glenn got us to the Championship, hes gone, but he is not scottish and does not hate england.............so for that Andy for me.....complete twat and I laugh every time he loses.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
i dunno both are wankers couldnt there be a option of Colin Murray cus that guy is a grade a f***ing dickhead

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
So lazy - find me one quote that says he hates England.

Still you cheer on some Frog against him tomorrow if you like

Japan world cup, England V Trinidad, wore a trinidad shirt and when asked was quoted at saying that he loves it when the english loses at any sport. For that reason and that reason only will always be a tosser. when at wimbledon he counts on the ENGLISH support......twat

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Japan world cup, England V Trinidad, wore a trinidad shirt and when asked was quoted at saying that he loves it when the english loses at any sport. For that reason and that reason only will always be a tosser. when at wimbledon he counts on the ENGLISH support......twat

:facepalm: he was having a laugh with a reporter who asked how far Scotland would get in the world cup, plus it was Germany not Japan.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

The reporter and Henman were ribbing him about Scotland's inability to qualify and he joined in with the banter saying he would "anyone but England" in the World Cup. It was a harmless joke. He didn't wear the shirt of an opposing team. If you are going to hold something against him, at least make it factually correct.

Pathetic as it is to hold that against him, he clearly doesn't mind the English. His long term girlfriend is English for a start.

He doesn't count on the English for support and there is no-one holding a gun to their heads to support him. He seems like a pleasant young man and popular on the circuit. Hating him seems to be a bit of a pointless waste of energy.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The reporter and Henman were ribbing him about Scotland's inability to qualify and he joined in with the banter saying he would "anyone but England" in the World Cup. It was a harmless joke. He didn't wear the shirt of an opposing team. If you are going to hold something against him, at least make it factually correct.

Pathetic as it is to hold that against him, he clearly doesn't mind the English. His long term girlfriend is English for a start.

i have been shot down in flames.......

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Why should the truth get in the way

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
people who vote that they hate andrew murray are clearly deluded. there is absolutely nothing to hate about him.

he is the 4th best tennis player in the world and IS british. get over yourselves.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
people who vote that they hate andrew murray are clearly deluded. there is absolutely nothing to hate about him.

he is the 4th best tennis player in the world and IS british. get over yourselves.

he is scottish.........you show me one scots man who calls himself british.......as a nation they dont like the english.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here