Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baselayers or thermals

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Looking at investing in some new winter warmers. Some of my mates swear by baselayers, I've always used thermals but i'm open to change.

Opinions please.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Under armour rules!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Baselayers are fantastic for playing sport in - I've got a nike top and a canterbury top for playing rugby in (also got a lotto top, and its useless!), they keep you warm without overheating. Not so sure about non-sport use though.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Be warned a lot of companys interchange the names. I know I used to work at an outdoor store. Some companys will label them as baselayers because they can sell them for more money as people think they are more technical

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
uniqlo heattech get the thumbs up from me. Sadly they opened and closed their Brighton shop before they had really understood the UK market. I work not too far from Oxford Street and stock up for the family in the winter

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
uniqlo heattech get the thumbs up from me. Sadly they opened and closed their Brighton shop before they had really understood the UK market. I work not too far from Oxford Street and stock up for the family in the winter

I really like uniqlo gear, Fair prices & really good quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here