Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bas Savage

Point Slide, Point Slide

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
A striker that could come and cause damage, he wasnt great, but he could dance

You going to BOOOO him and give a clap

Or just sing his name during the game even though he doesnt play for us anymore and wants to beat us for not giving him a contract

_44157291_moonwalk_bennettdean270.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Baz was fun while it lasted, but he had no loyalty to us and wouldn't get in a team with Forster and Murray. All in all I couldn't give a toss.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Baz was fun while it lasted, but he had no loyalty to us and wouldn't get in a team with Forster and Murray. All in all I couldn't give a toss.

Pretty much sums it up for me. The truth of the matter is that he wasn't a very good footballer, we just got a bit fortunate that he managed to hit a rich vein of form for us.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
im all up for clapping bas gave us some great moments although i wasnt to keen on his comments in 442

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Pretty much sums it up for me. The truth of the matter is that he wasn't a very good footballer, we just got a bit fortunate that he managed to hit a rich vein of form for us.

you are a little ray of sunshine aren't you?

In the last few years of utter shite and mediocrity, Baz at least brough to the Withdeam some joy to us with his tricks and dribbling skills.

We need people like him in the game, or we will end up having teams full of the Adam Virgo's of this world ( no disrepect Adam) but workmanlike drones.

I met him a few times at various albion games and at the Xmas party and he is a genuinely nice bloke and great fun to be around.

:bowdown:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Couldn't give a toss. He passed through briefly and was one of many passable players that have been at Brighton but won't live very long in the memory. Certainly not as good as either Forster or Murray.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
definitely a slight rippling of applause I think - he did the job for us , no more , no less :)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Clap him at the beginning but once the game starts won't think much of it just another ex player. Definitely won't be booing though

Wouldnt have lasted very long under adams anyhow,to skillfull :rolleyes:

Too skillful? Have you had a bump to the head? He was a frigging lumbering fool, his skill was like Wanchope's-he didn't know what the f*** he was doing so defenders didn't either.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In the last few years of utter shite and mediocrity, Baz at least brough to the Withdeam some joy to us with his tricks and dribbling skills.

We need people like him in the game, or we will end up having teams full of the Adam Virgo's of this world ( no disrepect Adam) but workmanlike drones.

:bowdown:

I agree. He wasn't the most gifted of players, but certainly good enough to carve out a career for himself. He brought a much needed boost to what was a dire 2006/07. Always good to watch whether it was sublime (intentional?) skill or cringeworthy moments.

We definitely need an entertainer of sorts. Something that has been lacking since we lost Savage and O'Callaghan. A break from the norm.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Wer saved his career from the scrapheap, and he treats us like that. Well he can f*** off IMO. So definitely boo from start to finish. Even through I can see him scoring against us.

you are standing on your own at the back then mate :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here