Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Izbak's Amex Stadium Video Watch - ON THE INSIDE April 2011

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
With the kind permission of the club, I was lucky enough to be invited beyond the fence today and got the opportunity to take some film of the inside of the stadium. Happily this coincided with the first green shoots of grass appearing on the pitch in the very same week as The Albion secured their return to the Championship.

Hopefully if you are one of the 16,000 lucky enough to have a season ticket to watch The Albion in the Championship every week from August, this film will give you an idea of the view and the facilities you are going to be enjoying next season.

As they say at Cineworld, Enjoy the film

[yt]lxzScaqfh44[/yt]

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Fantastic stuff...thank you...still find it hard to believe that the Albion will be playing there in just a few months time!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou

Barry

Thank you for a fantastic insight into the new stadium.

Thank you also for all your previous posts and sterling work in giving us all a view into what has been developing over the months.

Best wishes

Alan

Last edited:

Sep 1, 2010
Bloody good work! Really enjoyed that.. . . Next time though ask for my permission to sit in my seat! What a brilliant video

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just watched it in full-screen on YouTube. Absolutely awesome!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Top, top work old boy... forces little bits of moisture from the mince pies.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Sir Iz of Bak

You, that good man Everest, and the new messiah called Straw, have truly brought this place to life for those of us that are out of arms reach of the new happy land.

THANK YOU and your fellow messengers, from a very deep and dark place that only the good lady wife has witnessed.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Brilliant stuff, Barry. Absolutely fantastic!

Us ordinary fans certainly owe you, Jack Straw & Everest a HUGE debt of thanks for showing us what we have to look forward to very, very soon.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Awesome video Nigel, I know you were looking forward to your visit looks like you weren't dissapointed. thanks M8.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here