Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Fry Song

no81skint

Apr 27, 2007
Coventry
I'm spending this week's blog with The Monkees. Can anyone remember the words to the excellent Barry Fry Song to the tune of Daydream Believer which we used to sing at Peterborough, used to cheer me up for days.
Love the new Ashley Barnes 'coming around the mountain' number that heard for the first time at Doncaster on Saturday. Silly but cheers you up after dull games...

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I use to work in a childrens nursery and every time we sang 'this old man'- P A L A C E i would get through the whole song being so careful and so many times at the end sing "crystal palace f*** off home"

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Cheer up Barry Fry
Oh what can it mean?
To a fat Northern bastard
And a shit football team?

Although I don't think he's even northern ???

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'm spending this week's blog with The Monkees. Can anyone remember the words to the excellent Barry Fry Song to the tune of Daydream Believer which we used to sing at Peterborough, used to cheer me up for days.
Love the new Ashley Barnes 'coming around the mountain' number that heard for the first time at Doncaster on Saturday. Silly but cheers you up after dull games...

I still cant see the resembalance.

_45242419_barryfry226282.jpg
stephen%2Bfry%2B02.jpg

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I believe the words were:
Cheer up Barry Fry
Oh what can it mean
To a fat Cockney bastard
And a shit football team

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've also always sung/heard northern bastard lyric too.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Haven't heard this Ashley Barnes song, what's the lyrics?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Cockney.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I used to go to every Peterboro' game as I lived just up the road and everytime I've heard it sung it was 'Northern' and the other song was 'How wide do you want the Bench'... To be fair to Mr Fry he took it as a joke and was often laughing...he gave out a statement in the local press saying he enjoyed the banter and loved it when the Albion visited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here