Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I, too, thought Barnes was poor tonight. His lack of pace and dynamism is embarassing to watch at times at this level.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Dunk, CMS, Bridcutt & Navarro were far worse than Barnes tonight.

The audible gasp when West Sussex Litho sponsors gave MotM to Navarro was hilarious.

They probably weren't even represented at the game.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i think the formation let us down today. Far too nasty to say it was all barnes' fault..

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think the fact that Navarro was given man of the match said it all.i hardly noticed him at all & he gets voted mom.
To focus on Barnes I think is really harsh when against palace he was fantastic.i think we need to accept that he is not an out & out striker more of a dirk kuyt type player who runs his socks off is good defensively & every now and again pops up with a goal

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
B o r i n g

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Barnes had an average game by his standards. Found space by dropping off, some clever touches but never looked like making a killer pass. I'll tell you who was shit - CMS. Never at the races today really. And Navarro annoyed me for his constant niggling at other players in the team. As if he's never played a shit game for the club himself FFS.

But really, Gus got the formation completely wrong. We looked gash because he started with 4-3-3. WTF?

Last edited:

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
Barnes had a very good game I can't believe all the thick old people at the ground who don't know jack saying he doesn't do anything always last man up field, his work rate tonight was amazing as always getting back defending in first half and same scound some good link up play and should have had a pen all that and he's playing out of position, gus obviously see's his talent, now stay off his back I don't see a post saying dunk is shit???? He had worst game I've seen tonight but again that doesn't mean he's shit go support another team and f*** off

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually i thought he did ok today certainly no worse than anyone else. What does annoy me is when he doesnt get a decision he just...stops while play carries on. You didnt get it so carry on please and stop moaning.

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
Barnes had a very good game I can't believe all the thick old people at the ground who don't know jack saying he doesn't do anything always last man up field, his work rate tonight was amazing as always getting back defending in first half and same scound some good link up play and should have had a pen all that and he's playing out of position, gus obviously see's his talent, now stay off his back I don't see a post saying dunk is shit???? He had worst game I've seen tonight but again that doesn't mean he's shit go support another team and f*** off

Barnes is shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here