Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barmaids....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I went to the Isle of Sheppey yesterday, to sit in on a regional development panel. Before the actual panel, myself and a colleague went to a pub to meet an architect.

I think the barmaid came on to me. I ordered the drinks and then she said "Would you like anything else?" :eek:

I was shocked and confused and said no. It was a bit embarrassing!

So has a Barmaid ever said that to you before?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
BarrelofFun said:
I went to the Isle of Sheppey yesterday, to sit in on a regional development panel. Before the actual panel, myself and a colleague went to a pub to meet an architect.

I think the barmaid came on to me. I ordered the drinks and then she said "Would you like anything else?" :eek:

See probably meant did you want some nuts ;)

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Perhaps she just picked up on your deeply suppressed lust for a large packet of pork scratchings

;)

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
I get the impression, although it may be way off the mark, that you don't get out much Barrel?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
BarrelofFun said:

The most shocking thing about this tale is that an inhabitant of the Isle of Sheppey managed to construct a five word sentence.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
We get a nice young lady delivering sandwiches and after i bought a roll she said "have a nice weekend". she blatantly wants me up her!

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was buying some chips and a jumbo sausage from my local chippy the other week. When I asked for the jumbo sausage, the middle-aged woman behind the counter smiled and said "do you want it battered ?". Naturally I took this to mean that she wanted a bit of cock action round the back, so I gave her a knowing wink and discreetly replied that I'd be happy to batter down her brown doors and paint them white.

She told her boss, and I was asked to leave the premises immediately. f***ing prick-tease.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:
I was buying some chips and a jumbo sausage from my local chippy the other week. When I asked for the jumbo sausage, the middle-aged woman behind the counter smiled and said "do you want it battered ?". Naturally I took this to mean that she wanted a bit of cock action round the back, so I gave her a knowing wink and discreetly replied that I'd be happy to batter down her brown doors and paint them white.

She told her boss, and I was asked to leave the premises immediately. f***ing prick-tease.

Why do you come to the conclusion that her boss was a prick tease?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perry Milkins said:
Why do you come to the conclusion that her boss was a prick tease?
I think it was the gimp mask and the nipple peep-hole apron that gave it away.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BOF, you've omitted to mention whether the harlot in question was worthy of a nibble on your scratchings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here