Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona V Arsenal bets...

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone done any bets for this game tonight?

Although I expect Barcelona to win it, had a cheeky couple of quid on the Arsenal win at very long odds.

This is in no way one of my tips:lolol:

What have you got on?

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
I am a bit new to betting on football, infact, betting at all.

But the first leg showed me that both sides had quality going forward and both had poor defences. The game ended 2-2.

tonights odds:

2-2 16/1
3-2 (Barca) 28/1
3-2 (Arse) 100/1

Is 3-2 Arsenal really unrealistic? or should i be lumping on?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Arsenal have little chance. Fabregas, Arshavin and Gallas all missing.
Sol Campbell more than likely at CB.
I may throw a few quid of Barcelona winning by a large margin.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Barcelona v Arsenal
Huddersfield v Oldham
Cska Moscow v Inter Milan
Livingston v Montrose

£2 returns £12.

(I try not to bet too much during the week.)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Arsenal have little chance. Fabregas, Arshavin and Gallas all missing.
Sol Campbell more than likely at CB.
I may throw a few quid of Barcelona winning by a large margin.

I was thinking Arsenal dont have a chance, but Barcelona only have Danny Alves left in their defence that is any good. Even he is not a good defender, but brilliant going forward.

Arsenal only have one of their normal defence out. Barcelona have two. On that basis, I think GAME ON

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I was thinking Arsenal dont have a chance, but Barcelona only have Danny Alves left in their defence that is any good. Even he is not a good defender, but brilliant going forward.

Arsenal only have one of their normal defence out. Barcelona have two. On that basis, I think GAME ON

Agreed. Barcelona probably will win, and possibly comfortably. But at 7/1 in a game Arsenal HAVE to win to go through, I think it is very good value.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I won £75 on 2-2 in the first leg.

I fancy 3-1 Barca tonight. Campbell just won't be able to cope with the pace of Messi/Henry et al.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
My weekend (and mostly previous weekends as I wasnt able to use my acount in Thailand) winning has allowed me to put...

£50 in the Bank

£27 Double - Barcelona - Huddersfield - Possible £60 returns
£53.50 Double - Livinginstone - Huddersfield - Possible £100 returns

No doubt Huddersfield will lose now :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I won £75 on 2-2 in the first leg.

I fancy 3-1 Barca tonight. Campbell just won't be able to cope with the pace of Messi/Henry et al.
Henry looks like a shadow of the player he was at Arsenal. Does he ever start for Barca?

2-0 Barca tonight. A routine victory. Arsenal will sorely miss Fabregas, as they did in the first leg when he hopped around only about 70% match fit. :nono:

therunningbomb

therunningbomb
Feb 23, 2009
Hove
Barcelona v Arsenal
Huddersfield v Oldham
Cska Moscow v Inter Milan
Livingston v Montrose

£2 returns £12.

(I try not to bet too much during the week.)

Exactly what i have done, exepct i have added in Inverness away to Morton who i think are a good price. A £4.50 bet returns £45 or so.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Henry looks like a shadow of the player he was at Arsenal. Does he ever start for Barca?

2-0 Barca tonight. A routine victory. Arsenal will sorely miss Fabregas, as they did in the first leg when he hopped around only about 70% match fit. :nono:

Not often, but as Ibrahimovic is out tonight (I think) I would imagine he will get the call. He's certainly not the player he was at Arsenal but he'll still got the pace to burn against Campbell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here