Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

barcelona tickets

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
planning on going to barca in september and thought i might take in a game(seville).i have tried to find out about tickets on thier site but once you get past the english page all i get is spanish ticket info.
i have tried ticket agents but they start at 85 euros(must be cheaper than that surely)
can anyone advise a site

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
you could try ticketmaster. The Nou Camp is seldom full though so you can probably buy on the gate, though I can appreciate with your trip you'd rather not leave it that late!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would imagine 85 euros is about right.

NB they pay their players around £80K a week so will need to charge a lot to cover their costs :jester:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Loads of old threads on this.

When I went last October (8-0 in the UEFA cup it was) we bought the tickets on the day of the game (in the afternoon as we were going round on one of the open top buses) from a booth outside the ground for 32 Euro's each. Good seats behind the goal on the ground floor (which as it was teaming it down all night we were grateful for). The scots in the queue in front of us got seats on the top floor, so its not just the English that dislike scots then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here