Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barca

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Just watched the Espanyol v Barca game and if I was an Arsenal fan I would be shitting myself.

They are just so good it's crazy.

Hard to watch as my Spanish team is Espanyol.

They play as a team and work so hard coupled with their indvidual flair they are almost unplayable.

Can't think of a side in my lifetime that is so good?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Barcelona should walk the Champions League they are literally on fire at present, total quality football.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Alan Davies, he of QI and the Arsenal Podcast, has a theory.

He'd sooner Arsenal went out now to Barca so they are able to regroup for a top 4 finish.
Instead of winning now, and quarters, only to go out in the semi's and thereby jeopardise a potential top 4 finish for next year.

I can see the theory, as this thread says Barca are a little bit handy.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
if the Arsenal v Barca games are anything like last season (mayb two ago cant remember) then it will sure to entertain.

Cant believe Barca have scored 15 in their lat 3 home games, well actually i can they are truely amazing!

they actually conceaded a goal today though :O

Clapham Old Mug

Aug 6, 2004
Clapham
Ajax in the mid-90s? I saw them run rings round a decent Real Madrid side at the Bernabeu about then. As for the Camp Nou, if you can get one of the leather arm chairs next to the directors' area you can marvel in comfort at the stadium, the football and the prodigious strings of pearls worn by the directors' wives!

swazinio

swazinio
Nov 1, 2009
partridge green
Went to see them play Tenerife earlier this year. It did piss down with rain which made
a dent in the size of the crowd and to the atmosphere.
I would recommend the stadium tour which I did the following day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here