Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bar for Luton game !!!

The Savannah

Nov 28, 2008
Hello Lads and Laddettes!!!
I hope everyone who turned up at The Savannah for the Shrewsbury game enjoyed themselves,
Anyone who was unlucky enough not to get a ticket fot the 2 leg, were showing the Brighton game, so please come along and cheer our team to Wembley.
There will be drink promotions too, more info to follow.:albion2::albion2::albion2:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
was thinking of jumping off the train at St Albans, theres a nice little pub just by the station -Kings head or King and Queen or simalar.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Where is everyone drinking? We will be in Luton about 6pm so a good 90mins to kill for a few beers.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Is anyone capable of tying their own shoe laces? If so can someone come round and help me? I've chucked out my velcro fastening shoes and I'm in a right pickle!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Count me in. After the last few memorable visits to this bar I will be supporting my team and the great team that run this establishment:bigwave:

See you there people.

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
should be another decent crowd in The Savannah again, put my name down.
If anyone else from Brighton area going up let me know. :albion2::albion2:

The Savannah

Nov 28, 2008
Some good news, untill first goal is scored, 2 quid a drink for ALL lagers, bitters, cider, from 19.30 In The Savannah !!!!
Come on The Albion !!!!!!:albion2:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Can anyone enlighten me as to the rules should it be a draw at the end of normal time - cos I will have a pub to get to and a train to catch. Is there extra time - or straight to pens? Cheers

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can anyone enlighten me as to the rules should it be a draw at the end of normal time - cos I will have a pub to get to and a train to catch. Is there extra time - or straight to pens? Cheers

Straight to pens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here