Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bank holiday boredom

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Help!!!

See other threads on lawn mowing and missing the AMEX!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Time can be a healer-
Good things come to those that wait-
The best bridge between hope and despair is a good nights sleep-
Absence makes the heart grow fonder-

You will see her again-but not just yet and remember that when you do-as if such a thing is possible-she will glow and radiate even more magnificent than ever before!!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Managed to buy series one Curb Your Enthusiasm for a fiver yesterday so going to watch that later.

Weather is shit but anything is better than WORK!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dull in BN43 walked for miles yesterday so may just relax today and do sod all.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Have a trip to Hastings for the jack in the green festival, & also if you like motorbikes there will be 25000 decending on the town today for the annual may day run. im working. :down:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Was out in Brighton and Hove most of yesterday and it was not unlike a February day. By the end of the evening everyone was wrapped up for winter. Very depressing.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Looks like a very slow day in the Brighton area judging by Argus headline.."Shed set on Fire in Turners Hill. " Hold the front page. Not.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
its bloody miserable here but think i'm going to pop over to see Liverpool v Cheltenham legends match - John Barnes and the legend that is Phil Babb and Jan Molby have swayed me.

just want the club to announce official Spain tour details so i can start looking at flights/travel/hotels

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Looks like a very slow day in the Brighton area judging by Argus headline.."Shed set on Fire in Turners Hill. " Hold the front page. Not.

Oh, the HUMANITY.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
The weather is miserable - gonna take my little girl roller skating this afternoon and then tonight she has band practice. Back to normal routine tomorrow.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Im at an all German speaking conference in Frankfurt today (and i dont speak a word of German) - trust me id take a wet and windy day in Brighton with the Mrs and boy watching DVD's over this.

Bring on 6.30pm and i can at least get drunk on some German beer

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I honestly think that Bank Holidays should be switched to Fridays. The way it pans out is that we get a second Sunday to the BH weekend really.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent, now started to fecking rain in BN43 :censored::censored::censored:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
We've got possibly the lamest market ever on here in bn15. Going to pop over and pick up cut price cleaning products and tin foil...

Right after my half priced mixed grill brunch at the Britania Harvester!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We have an extra Bank Holiday in June on the Tuesday. Hope its a bit better than this one. Cant even be bothered to venture out for a paper- going to have to resort to some alcohol intake later.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We have an extra Bank Holiday in June on the Tuesday. Hope its a bit better than this one. Cant even be bothered to venture out for a paper- going to have to resort to some alcohol intake later.

Fortunately we will be in France for that so hopefully much better weather.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here