Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bands still on your "want to see" list

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Okay, so continuing the current gigs theme.....

What bands do you really want to see live but haven't yet?

Green Day and Muse for me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Strokes
Queens of the Stoneage
Depeche Mode

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

Saw them supporting Oasis at Murrayfield, really good even as a support act, Definately on my list to see at their own gig.

Depeche Mode

Got DRAGGED to see them by my ex, i'm really not a fan, i know hardly any of their stuff apart from some of their early hits in the 80s, BUT i wouldn't be dragged again, next time i would quite happily go along of my own accord, really impressive :thumbsup:

Muse for me.
Definately on my list too see.

Looking forward to seeing the Foo Fighters next week at the MK Bowl that will be a huge one off my list.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Being 50 and having a gig going career of 36 years , there really is not anybody I havn't seen that I have wanted to see.

However VolBeat are a band I really want to see . They are due to play Sonisphere in July , so that should solve that.
I did have tickets last year to see them in Portsmouth and they cancelled due to illness .
So until I see them , they are definatly on the list.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Saw them supporting Oasis at Murrayfield, really good even as a support act, Definately on my list to see at their own gig.

I did actually see them, like you, supporting Oasis (at Wembley) but would definitely like to see them at their own gig. I love Oasis, but Kasabian were certainly not out of place on the same stage.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Always wanted to see Bob Segar and the Silver Bullet Band, probably stopped touring now

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
For one reason or other I have still not seen Biffy Clyro live. Absolutely love them but each time I have an opportunity to see them I can't make it for some reason. There is very few bands that I haven't seen that I really want to.

Looking forward to seeing the Foo Fighters next week at the MK Bowl that will be a huge one off my list.

You won't be disappointed by the Foos, seen them 11 times in total now and everytime they have been awesome and you get to see Biffy Clyro supporting as well.

I can confirm that Sigur Ros are epic live. At the time I didn't even know any of their stuff but they were still breathtaking.

I'm crossing Foo Fighters and Biffy Clyro off my list at MK next week. Off the top of my head Muse are the only other band that I can think of on the list at the moment.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
For one reason or other I have still not seen Biffy Clyro live. Absolutely love them but each time I have an opportunity to see them I can't make it for some reason. There is very few bands that I haven't seen that I really want to.

You won't be disappointed by the Foos, seen them 11 times in total now and everytime they have been awesome and you get to see Biffy Clyro supporting as well.

I saw Biffy Clyro supporting the Chilli Peppers at Hampden, they easily outshone the Chillis imho, looking forward to seeing them again

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
possibly Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - I've missed them here three times over 2 visits can you believe it - family holidays both times so no disaster....

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
Chillis. Muse, but seeing them at Reading this year so all good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here